Search results for query: *

1. M

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) *Implying, haha woops! I did think that could be the issue. I was worrying that if not that then it may turn into some kind of bad egg due to bad Pokégeners. The consensus does seem to be that it's likely because that's the date the persons...
  2. M

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Hey guys! So I got a Nincada via Wonder-trade today that was apparently caught on 5/1/2014, should I be worried? Any idea why the datestamp is inplying my Nincada is a Time-Traveller?
  3. M

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

Hey guys! So I got a Nincada via Wonder-trade today that was apparently caught on 5/1/2014, should I be worried? Any idea why the datestamp is inplying my Nincada is a Time-Traveller?
  4. M

Global Trade Station Conversational Thread (Read First Post)

Hey guys! I now have all starters (-piplup) cottonee, E-speed Dratini and Porygon so give me a shout if you need one of those. PM me some offers and we'll sort out a trade date :).
  5. M

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING Hey all, I'm after a Sableye FS or Larvesta? PM me if you have and are adding. FC and FS-mon in my sig.
  6. M

Speculation:Will Gen 6 have a third game or something different?

I have this feeling, I can't quite place why, that we're going to be surprised by whatever follows X/Y. Perhaps a tangent generation E.G. generation 6.5: set in a new region but at almost the same time as x/y. Imagine if in 6.5 you get to, say, the 3rd Gym town, and there's a mysterious...
  7. M

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

I've been quite fortunate in recieving good natured pokés(inc. starters(just need Protean Froakie and Chrmander now!)with decent stats and egg moves, for the most part. Had the usual route 2's, too, but generally quite lucky :). Has anybody else had an influx of Rotom lately though? I've gotten...
  8. M

GEN VI: WANTED:Hidden ability Noibat, Ditto, Togepi, Beldum, Froakie and Eevee.

@alisonmichelle Either(or both, if you're feeling generous?)of those would be fantastic! I have garden vivillion, is that okay for you?
  9. M

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Hey everyone! Name: Mark Version: Y FC: 4468-0966-0032! FS: Water. Pokés: Gyarados(Unsure of others). Just PM me if you want to add. Thanks everyone :) After: Noibat, Ditto, Togepi, Beldum, Froakie and Eevee.
  10. M

GEN VI: WANTED:Hidden ability Noibat, Ditto, Togepi, Beldum, Froakie and Eevee.

I don't have a great deal to offer in return. I can get all gen 6 starters(who can't) and Y version exclusives. Can offer Squirtle......... If there's anything you're looking for then let me know and I'll see whayt I can do, but I'm only just starting to gather the rarest of Pokés now :)
  11. M

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Oooookay, my 3DS is up and running again so here's my FC everyone!: 4468-0966-0032! My FS is Water, with a Fragadier(don't know the rest yet, sorry) or so I'm told. Although that MAY be different now I'm back on my DS! Comment or PM your FC so I can...
  12. M

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead I'm using my GFs 3DS until mine has been repaired, but she's a trainer too so add her up :)! Just let me know on here so I can add yours back. Her name: Jae Version: Y FC: 0516-8369-8124
  13. M

I think Game Freak is trying to win back the Gen 1-3 crowd?

I think with there being a Youngster Joey and an "I like shorts" guy they really are, at the very least, aiming to pay service to long-term fans! I'm looking forward to discovering lots more nods as I play through :)!
  14. M

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Is anybody else having trouble logging in to the PGL? I've been trying since yesterday and it just keps telling me that "My user information is being processed. Please try again later." And Poliwag0 I don't know about the rest but you get...
  15. M

What will you get: Pokemon X & Pokemon Y

Got Pokémon Y loaded up now and ready to go, just waiting for my partners DS to update then we're off, woo!
  16. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Hi everyone, I'm trying to access PGL for the first time but forgot my account info and am having trouble resetting my password. Any idea where i would find my player ID? Thanks.
  17. M

Trading Zoruas with Pokerus!

would you be willing to trade for a version exclusive?
  18. M

The Diaries of Black and White

Finally: defeated the Elite 4/N/Ghetsis! What an amazing turn of events. Lots of evolutions on my team during this time, now my teamlooks a little like this: Serperior - 54 Throh - 55 Musharna - 51 Krookodile - 55 Haxorus - 52 Zekrom (was Tirtouga until the N/Ghetsis battle) - 50...
  19. M

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Thanks Sketch!
  20. M

Let's be Dream World Friends

Im totally up for this when the DW is launched globally. PM me if you add my FC (in my sig) so I can return the favour. Also, does anybody know if you can access DW on the Wiis Opera browser?
Back
Top Bottom