Search results for query: *

1. M

GEN VI: WANTED:Hidden ability Noibat, Ditto, Togepi, Beldum, Froakie and Eevee.

I don't have a great deal to offer in return. I can get all gen 6 starters(who can't) and Y version exclusives. Can offer Squirtle......... If there's anything you're looking for then let me know and I'll see whayt I can do, but I'm only just starting to gather the rarest of Pokés now :)
  2. M

PBR opponents wanted.

Hi all, I've FINALLY got my Wii online and would like nothing better than a battle on PBR. any takers? No legends, hacks or duplicate items.
  3. M

WANTED: Event Pokemon - Platinum

Hey everybody, Just a message to ask if theres anybody out there willing to do some tradebacks on Pokemon that unlock events in Platinum/event items etc? Thanks in advance.
  4. M

help locating Anime/manga.

Hey everyone! Long time no talk! I hope everybody's doing okay? Can anybody give me the name of a website(s) where i can find a variety of Anime (pokemon included) that i can download/stream? A good site for scanslations would be appreciated too. Thanks.
  5. M

Travel in Japan.

Was'nt sure whether to put this here or in "Land of the rising sun" but i opted for here anyway. I was wondering if any of you, in your infinate wisdom, had any ideas/suggestions/help with traveling to/in Japan? Are there any work placement programmes? How expensive is it to live out...
  6. M

Anime help.

Hello. A plea for help from an anime fan. Absolutly years ago, i used to watch an anime, but i cannot for the life of me remember the name. I cant remember any real specifics either, just that i really enjoyed it. It revolved around a crew of a small spaceship, and they were trying to...
  7. M

Any help would be much appreciated!

Hello all! Im sorry if this is in the wrong section guys! Im at a bit of a crossroads in my life, i cant decide what sort of career i want to work in, but i think i could be happy in journalism. Im a 19 year old lad, with decent literary skills, an developed writing style, and im...
  8. M

The translator game!

This is more fun than it sounds, not all the results are that funny, but try experimenting! Now, what to do: Go on a translion website (Alta vista-babel fish recommended for consistency) Type something out (sometimes i find that shorter is...
  9. M

Mery christmas everyone at Bulba Gardens!

I know im new, and im sorry if theres a special section for this, but i just wanted to say thanks and Merry Christmas to everyone that I've talked to since I've been here, you've all been very helpful and friendly. i think this thread will be a great place to post your ideas/plans/messages...
Back
Top Bottom