Search results for query: *

1. lefege

GO Pokémon GO Friend Code Sharing, Gifts and Trading Thread

Pokemon Go Username: lefege Friend Code: 7295 1211 9423 Geographical Location: Brazil Because of my day job I can't play everyday, but feel free to ask for exclusive pokémon (even if I don't have it, at least I'll send a gift).
  2. lefege

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead FC: 1203-9548-3235 Name: lefege Version: X
  3. lefege

Discussion: Dream jobs and current jobs

I'm currently unemployed, but as a option of mine, since I'm getting a double major in Visual Arts and History. I was a kindergarden teacher for three years. I definitely want to stay a teacher, but I prefer preteens and teens better than little kids. To be quite honest, I started out just...
  4. lefege

How do we feel about dual type attacks?

I was thinking about this just the other day. But I do agree with the ones who are saying that it'd be confusing. But let me try to fire things up: since B2W2 introduced Easy/Normal/Challenge mode for the gameplay, what if dual type moves were a feature exclusive to Challenge mode play?
  5. lefege

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread (LAST UPDATE: 2/11/13 | NEW EEVEELUTION!) I'd bet that this Eeveelution is either: 1) Normal-type 2) a brand new type. Some people might mention the long-discussed "Light-type", but this theory as a role makes no sense, in my opinion. I'm thinking on...
  6. lefege

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Game of Thrones, ep 10.
  7. lefege

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Show's actually good.
  8. lefege

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Saint Seiya, eps 1~4. Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, ep 13.
  9. lefege

Axis Powers Hetalia, episode 91. Bakuman, episode 13.
  10. lefege

Soul Eater, last episode. Kuroshitsuji, episode 16 of the first season.
  11. lefege

What video games are you playing now?

Kirby's Epic Yarn. It's not as epic as the title says it is.
  12. lefege

Music What song are you currently listening to?

"In Bloom", Nirvana.
  13. lefege

What video games are you playing now?

Mario Galaxy 2 and Lego Star Wars.
  14. lefege

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, episodes 1~5.
  15. lefege

Famitsu gives Black and White perfect score: Generation V games to be first Pokémon g

Re: Famitsu gives Black and White perfect score: Generation V games to be first Pokém I've been looking at this "so brand new you won't even believe it's Pokémon" story with some scepticism, but with this perfect score, being sceptical just got harder.
  16. lefege

Do you plant berries?

I plant berries all the time in RSE. It seemed pointless to me to do so in FRLF, I never used them in those games. I didn't got used to planting berries in Gen IV, so I stoped doing it.
  17. lefege

Hetalia World Series, episodes 21~23.
Back
Top Bottom