Search results for query: *

1. F

When did you stop watching the anime?

First off, I began to watch the anime when my older brother got me into the franchise in 1998 when the anime was new to the US. I stopped watching it around Johto Journeys because the story began to get repetitive and I lost interest. Ever since I saw videos on youtube promoting Satoshi and...
  2. F

Are you happy they replace characters?

I think there are some reasons for replacing characters, but if there is still possible character growth in them that can be further developed in the future, then I see no reason why they should be replaced. I would like to see how well the XY series will go based on development because the...
  3. F

Preview BW116 "Burn up, Lizardon! VS Kairyu!!"

Re: BW116 "Burn up, Charizard! VS Dragonite!!" This makes me think of this episode in a somewhat different approach. Don't be biased of my second perspective of this besides charmander bringing back a possible memory of charizard to ash. Since Charizard has been left with a female charizard in...
  4. F

What's you favorite episodes of pokemon?

AG192 - I love the fact that Shigeru made an appearance after a four-year hiatus and he's stronger even though he's no longer a trainer. DP61 (When Hikari lost the appeals for the second time) - This was an episode where Satoshi finally felt something for a human (Hikari) rather than a pokemon...
  5. F

Pearlshipping General Discussion

Before I jump to this quote, I'm quite interested in the big news that's going to be shared from Japan to the rest of the world tomorrow. I wonder how it will affect how we interact on the forums and what new ideas come about. I'm a huge imaginator so I think I can come up with some topics to...
  6. F

Do you think Ash/Satoshi should be replaced?

Like a lot of people have said about Satoshi and Pikachu, if they were to ever be replaced, it would bring down the marketing big time. These characters are part of a legacy that could be an ideal goal to last for a century. Walt Disney, Hanna Barbara, and the Warner Bros. have kept their famous...
  7. F

What did you think of Paul/Shinji's role on the show and should he appear again?

I've studied Pokemon and the anime for years and so far, I think Shinji had the most impact on Satoshi in a developmental and personal way. I've read in articles that the DP is the most dramatic and violent series so far as well the most positive in the recipients of the audience and viewers...
  8. F

Alright, I got some news from the synopsis of the last episode Hikari and Pochama will be in as a cameo character for now. Since Tomioka's writing this, it's possible that this kind of goodbye is going to hopefully be unpredictable :). soooo.... Here it is: "And thus, a battle that can be said...
  9. F

Yes..... So happy.... now all I need to do is keep doing what I <3 to do career-wise to prep me with this type of excitement :)
  10. F

Since this thread isn't that active, I guess I'll put something in to keep the entertainment or opinions coming. I've been looking around Japanese sites for fannart and stuff and bumped into an autographed photo from rica matsumoto and megumi toyoguchi of Satoshi and Hikari's movie 13 promo...
  11. F

Uhhhhh..... I was getting updates on movie 15 and happened to bump into a "Pikachu the Movie" poster. Celebrating 15 years of making movies, a poster filled with all the pokemon involved from movie 1 to movie 14 are there and I spotted something that COULD possibly be a good sign. Think about...
  12. F

I'm not a fan of bumping posts. But if I have to in order to keep this thread alive then I must. It's been over a month now since I last posted something and I found out that still no one's around. Well, FYI, I happened to have found amazing stuff from Japan that was never shared at all on any...
  13. F

Hey, where's everyone? Yeah, when it comes to discussing pairings like these, well I believe that it does get a little inactive. That doesn't mean you shouldn't continue looking for ways to keep this place happy. I found some unseen stuff from japan that some pearlshippers haven't even seen...
  14. F

Oohh... We're getting new members on this forum? That hasn't happened in forever!! I'm soo glad that our thread hasn't been closed yet. There was a time recently that this forum has been active for a month and I had to double-post just to keep this place active. I'm a five-year pearlshipper who...
  15. F

Hey, it's been like more than a month that this thread hasn't had a post yet. . . Really..... I don't care if I double-post here, but I'm trying to keep this thread alive and vibrant like all the other older threads. Soo.... I found some awesome fannart to distribute so I hope you view and save...
  16. F

Alright, it's about time that this thread becomes active again. I've seen studying like crazy in college for the past few days, and I'm actually making time to post things on forums :). Who wants some awesome fan art from the amazing koreanmonk1984? koreanmonk1984 on deviantART why are his...
  17. F

Hey, I was playing around on bulbapedia and viewing lots of the songs from the movies and such, and I found some parts in the lyrics of Ice Cream Syndrome and other songs from DP that lifted my spirits a little bit more -shot- First, let's go to High Touch and look at this part of their lyrics...
  18. F

Well to let y'all know, I was looking through everything music-wise and pokemon-wise, and I realize that Satoshi and Hikari's bond and development really stuck out in the pokemon series as a whole. What really got me was their choice of music showing how much they'll miss each other in DP191 and...
  19. F

Yes, I'm quoting myself. It has to do with the continuation of the synopsis for this fiction that I'm currently developing. Satoshi travels with new trainers in this new region where Hikari is hospitalized currently. Friends from Satoshi and her have visited and wished her to get well. Ayako...
  20. F

Arg, I've had this fiction of Satoshi and Hikari come out of nowhere and I don't know if I should write it. Well, it's a genre of Drama/Romance and it's about Hikari only having a few weeks to live. First she becomes ill and is aided at a hospital in the Hoenn region and Haruka comes by to visit...
Back
Top Bottom