Search results for query: *

1. A

Abilityshipping?

Abilityshipping is sort of a one-sided pairing, but I like it. It would be nice if Anabel makes some appearances.
  2. A

What video games are you playing now?

I'm in my 2nd playthrough of Tales of Innocence (DS). Possibly a third one coming up (might play it on Mania, yikes!).
  3. A

What ship names have you inflicted us with?

Birdbrainshipping (Satoshi x Mukubird) - Because Mukubird is a bird and Satoshi is birdbrained... xD; Yeah, lame name, but it sounded kinda clever to me...
  4. A

Review DP071: Pokémon Ranger! The Wave-Guiding Riolu!! (Part 1) ・ DP072: Pokémon Ranger! The Wave-Guiding Riolu!! (Part 2)

This was a great two-part special. -Riolu was just... way too cute. x3 I know it's cute, even in the game, but in the anime, its cuteness increased tenfold. Too cute for my expectations. -Ash finally using Aura! I'm glad the writers aren't leaving this part out. -J proved that she'll do...
  5. A

Which contests do you prefer?

May's contests were interesting because of the rivals. With Dawn, it's just all "Zoey Zoey Zoey Zoey kenny nando Zoey Zoey Zoey". With May, it didn't just focused too much on Drew or Harley. She also had interesting one-shot rivals (like that guy with the Dusclops pre-evolution... I forgot the...
  6. A

Ash Vs Satoshi

I think it's because Mr. Satoshi Tajiri, the creator of Pokemon, named the main character of Pokemon "Satoshi" (which is also his name...). But I'm not sure, it's just a speculation :P Which name do you use when referring to him? I know him as Ash so I call him "Ash". But it also depends...
  7. A

Ash Club

Shameless plug once again... :x http://sephi-chan.deviantart.com/art/Shinji-and-femSatoshi-76624849 I still can't decide a name for her. Anyone have ideas?
  8. A

Favourite English Opening(s)?

Pokemon Gotta Catch Them All - Oh c'mon. This is a golden classic and it brings back good old memories. Not just of the very first season, but also memories of my old school. *sigh* Me and my Pokemon-playing friends like this song a lot. One says that he doesn't, but he just doesn't want to...
  9. A

Your Favourite Pocket Monsters Opening(s)?

I like Spurt and OK! the most. Whenever I hear Spurt, I get so fired up because of the way Rica Matsumoto sung it. It was so passionate and it contained so much zeal to it. Not to mention that she makes it sound like (to me, anyway) that Satoshi is the one who's singing it. I also like OK...
  10. A

Review DP066: Lucario! Wave Bomb of Anger!!

Reiji's seiyuu is Tetsuya Kakihara. According to Wikipedia and Anime News Network, he didn't voice anyone from Tsubasa Chronicle. His voice was familiar to me too. At first, I thought he was voiced by the same seiyuu who voiced Cless Alvein from Tales of Phantasia. But I found out that he...
  11. A

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

Chee sounds the same as Chi (duh) so... Chikorita?
  12. A

Favorite movie?

Definitely Lucario and The Mystery of Mew. The only Pokemon movie that made me cry not once, not twice, but thrice. Yeah, I'm that sensitive. >_> But really, there were so many heart-touching moments in this movie (namely the ones PokemonTrainerLisa has already covered).
  13. A

Ash Club

Erm, hey guys? Can you lend me your ears for a bit? Do you guys think that Ash only cares about Pokemon, his mom and food? I only really think of this in a humorous case, but in a serious note I prefer to think that there are more to people than meets the eye. It kinda pisses me off when some...
  14. A

What do you think of Hikari's/Ash Friendship so far?

What do you think of Dawn and Ash's friendship so far? Meh, I dunno. It's really hard to explain what I think of their relationship right now, but I do think that the bond between them is strong. The heck? Sorry if this is a bit out of topic, but RubyMoon, do you really think Ash only...
  15. A

Gah! I'm stumped! Uhh... Pikachu? Because Pikachu and cheese are both yellow? ^^U
  16. A

Where is the Diamond/Pearl series in Australia?

Yeah, Top-Down Training was on this morning. It kinda irked me when they cut out the part where TR attempts to steal Chimchar. I guess it was okay since it was quite irrelevant to the plot of the whole episode. I hope Toasted TV doesn't run out of Pokemon D/P episodes because if they do, the...
  17. A

Uhh, Squirtle? You catching my drift? ^_~
  18. A

Review S10 EP46: A Maze-ing Race!

-"Hey, it's Paul! HEY, PAUL!" Ash seeing Paul, being overeager about it and almost falling down a cliff was amusing. Didn't your mother ever teach you to look where you walk, Ashy-boy? -Speaking of Paul, still as surly as usual. He's obviously trying to catch the Fearow, but he was unable to do...
  19. A

Ash Club

PURE.AWESOME. I wish I could colour and draw as well as you could, Chatsy! =/ I'm so jealous of your talent.
Back
Top Bottom