• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. G

COMPLETE: Human [Short Story]

yeah, it was purty good.
  2. G

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Strength or Mega Punch for Primeape?
  3. G

Pokemon names based on one single word

Magneton, but it's pretty good. Slowpoke is, duh, but I like that one too. And Lickilicky, for that matter. I also guess Muk, Grimer, Koffing, Wheezing, and Cherrim are, too.
  4. G

VibuzeSG's Fanart

I like the Koffing one best. He's so pudgy!
  5. G

Question on "Best Of" Pokemon Adventures

"Best of" are sucky because they leave huge gaps in the plot. I'd try to buy the series from Singapore, if I were you. Or (il)legally download them.
  6. G

Danny Teach: A Boy and His Dour

I guess it has been about a month. Hopefully I can get back o on a more regular schedule.
  7. G

How many of you would buy Japanese DVDs of the Pokemon series if they were availiable

I can't speak Japanese, and subtitles annoy me. I'm fine with just browsing through the screen shots on Serebii. I haven't actually watched an epsidoe since 2004.
  8. G

Possible new pknm competition Gen. 5?

I can see racing, but with some sort of battle or appeal at the end or beginning. It would be nice to be able to have a Pokemon be Champion, Master Rank, and a third thing:)
  9. G

Danny Teach: A Boy and His Dour

Chapter 29: Mastering Death Over the next week, Danny and Kary trained hard under the tutelage of Hede. At first, he made them watch him battle challengers, but after two days, he allowed them to start taking turns with them. Unfortunately for the challengers, the two young Trainers’...
  10. G

How do you pronounce Golem?

actually, whilst arguing with my friend, I commanded we look up the word in the large dictionary the school has for no apparent reason (we're, like, the only kids whoever used it:P), but, yeah, gay-lem was in there. I don't think it was spelled like that, but it was there.
  11. G

Sexy Clair

Those are abnormally large breasts... But this is Clair, so I guess they're not really that out of place. They could smaller, though.
  12. G

Possibly my best drawing ever. (Unfinished, still need to finish backround)

Thank God for dresses! As for your artwork, I thought ti was good. Like the others, I only see problems in the hand/face area, but the wings look great.
  13. G

Paul doesn't seem to bad

Paul is just a regular trainer. Just because Ash only talks to hyper freaks who sleep with their Pokemon and spoon feed them and stuff doesn't make Paul cruel. He's the only logical one. After all, why keep more Pokemon to feed when they do nothing? And he's considerate, because unlike Ash, who...
  14. G

Future Plots(spoilers)

Wait, who's Kite? I never heard about him, or anyone with a Colhomard sicne the contracter dude at the Dragoniar lake
  15. G

Riolu for....Paul?

Well, Chimchar was showed a lot of power, but when Paul couldn't get it out again, eh totally just was like "Later, loser! I'm outtie 5000!" If another tiny Pokemon showed him power, but he'd actually have to train it, I think they'd just make him drop it. Anyway, I like Paul now. It woudl...
  16. G

Daisy's accent?

The dub seems to add accents willy-nilly most of the time, but at least they're consistent. All most all forms of Bill speak with a British accent, except for PokeSpe, which gave him a Texan accent. I mean, seriously, what the fudge?
  17. G

Paul doesn't seem to bad

I like him. He acts just like a gamer:D
  18. G

I can't edit.

Actually, I've been wondering about that, too. It's been way over a week. Do they have the results of the test yet?
  19. G

Parasect - Biological Questions and Theories

Shinyness = Drawfism A mutation, of course.
  20. G

War??

Plus an unstable finical system, a overly sports-based education system, or political unrest.
Back
Top Bottom