Search results for query: *

1. S

Are you a Battler or a Collector?

I'm a collector, that being one reason, another being that I simply can't find people to battle with.
  2. S

pokemon 5th generation

I've changed my connections Charity and Morticia are your sisters and Mibra,s your mother.
  3. S

pokemon 5th generation

Yep, i think so. I'll fix my connections.
  4. S

pokemon 5th generation

your right. One of the elite four is the mother of 2 gym leaders. Another elite four is the cousin of a gym leader and an elite four and gym leader are brothers. The champion is your aunt if your a girl and uncle if your a boy. Jut listing connections. Think thats too many?
  5. S

assistance please anyone

Tengan Mountain?
  6. S

pokemon 5th generation

Ok but i actually got it from D/P with Byron being Roarks father and the Underground man be related too.
  7. S

My pokemon RPG: Darkness and Sunshine

This RPG is starting now.
  8. S

D/P 3rd Installment: Discussions/Theories/Wishlist

The box legend could be Heatran, in thats case H... Anyone got suggestions? Btw, be aware they don't necasarily have to contiue with their current naming conventions.
  9. S

@#$% you, Amity Square

Gible! They have to let me take my Gible into Amity Square in the third one, they HAVE to!!
  10. S

I ahve one question I don't really know giratina's backstory so can someone explain it to me?
  11. S

Most Emberrassing Diamond/Pearl Moments

I used Fire blast TM on a Rapidash! Which learns it naturally! I felt so stupid after that.
  12. S

I agree with everything here. now my chance to suggest some of my own ideas. So here they are: 1. Someway to get the two fossila in the third game.Maybe they can both be found underground. 2. If Heatran is the cover pokemon then perhaps a story inolving that its angered about all...
  13. S

pokemon 5th generation

So far this thread has discussed new starters, legendaries other pokemon and eevelutions. Region design and town names as well as badges, gym types and leader names. I considor that good, although it hasn't gone for long.
  14. S

Unite?

I bring my DS and play at school, i also play on the bus too and from school. Do people mock me for it? Some yes, but do i care, no. Theres a group of us who play our DS, s ( Pokemon, Zelda, Mario), together over wireless and no one does anything. Its not a big deal, never has been never...
  15. S

How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Renewal version)

I'm 13. I got introduced to the world of pokemon by my brothers. They were/are big fans.
  16. S

pokemon 5th generation

You have some interesting ideas there Vurtax. I've got to add gym leaders names to my roster too. I've added gym leadrs.
  17. S

Ideas For New Pokemon

On another thread i posted some eeveelution suggestions. i had a ghost, rock, steel and flying. but heres a dragon one Draconeon-Dragon
  18. S

Ideas For New Pokemon

That would be interesting.
  19. S

A completely ridiculus, yet awesome idea...

Now that would be funny every pokemon has a 50/50 chance to be gay or straight. If there gay they can use opposite gender moves and abilities on same gender pokemon and breed with same gender pokemon.
  20. S

RMT/Help My Team Thread

I have question i have a basic idea for my league team, but just going to ask if its good and can you suggest some other possibilites? I have current level then level i'm going to get them too for league Team (so far) Torterra Lvl 48- 65 Timid Rock climb/ Leaf Storm/ Giga Drain/ Crunch...
Back
Top Bottom