Search results for query: *

1. S

What do you call the currency?

I've been calling them PokeYen since forever.
  2. S

Does the gag with Ash in his underwear will have a Best Wishes variation?

A character stripping to his underwear for practical purposes once in a blue moon is a gag now?
  3. S

Pokémon Creepypasta

I don't have trouble sleeping after reading creepypasta. But I do try to avoid being in dark areas and being alone after reading too many of them at night, otherwise I jump at every little thing and creep myself out.
  4. S

Your Final Opinions of The Suzuran Conference

I wasn't terribly impressed with anything in the league, but that's pretty much my reaction to most of DP. Then the last battle sealed the deal for me. Quitting your first fandom is hard, man.
  5. S

What would you say your signature pokemon is?

Ash, one ace Charizard. He's actually Ash II since he's a new version of my first ever Starter from Pokemon Red, but he's just as epic.
  6. S

Takuto is a TROLL

I don't care about what kids feel about the series, I care about how I feel. And I feel like this was the biggest cop-out in the entire anime and a complete gamebreaker.
  7. S

Takuto is a TROLL

The battle was terrible. Were we seriously watching the same show? Takuto is a troll and is worse than an UberNoob.
  8. S

Review DP189: Shin'ō League Semi-Finals! Enter Darkrai!!

That's too damn cool for the Pokemon anime, man. Maybe one of the games could pull of something as cool as that.
  9. S

That's what I've been saying since Takuto and his bloody Darkrai came to the audience's attention. There should be rules about this sort of shit.
  10. S

Ash's new look

I would've loved Ash's new outfit if not for those horrible creepy eyes.
  11. S

I would've been just as pissed if Ash had a legendary. Same with pseudo-legendaries. I was able to withstand Gible only because it never evolved and was the stupidest Pokemon I have ever seen.
  12. S

Didn't they cheer for Takuto when he won the tournament? Why the fuck would they do that? God, I wish someone would call him out on his utter cheapness.
  13. S

Don't you mean "for being a cheap, cheap bastard"?
  14. S

Did you like Nando?

Can't stand Fried Chicken Man. Boring as all hell and had no purpose whatsoever.
  15. S

This is cheaper than Ash's loss to Richie all the way back in the Indigo League.
  16. S

What character in the anime do you train the most like?

I'm very Reggie-like. I train what I like, train them with love (my SS team has three Pokemon with happiness-based evolutions), but train them strong enough to kick everyone's ass twice. And I'm not terribly concerned about not beating the whole game OMG by defeating the Frontier Brains or...
  17. S

"Pocket Monsters Best Wishes" - coming this fall!

I wouldn't like a change. I wanted them to be out of this horrible series before they got to them like that. I can't wait for September to hit so I could finally quit and forget I ever liked the anime.
  18. S

Hmmm...Ash never went to school, did he?

He probably went to school. He may not be knowledgeable about much, but he knows how to read, write and do basic maths. I honestly can't imagine his mom teaching him those things.
  19. S

"Pocket Monsters Best Wishes" - coming this fall!

It means everyone is getting redesigned for this piece of crap new series and there is absolutely nothing we can do about it.
  20. S

Latios, what the HELL? Dude, Takuto is such a goddamned game breaker. Fucking GameSharker. Having Ash lose like that is not fair at all. And what the hell does this teach us? That you need to be a lousy cheater with Legendary Pokemon to win your battles? Fucking lame.
Back
Top Bottom