Search results for query: *

1. Chloboshoka

TEEN: May's Justice

Title: May's Justice Rating: PG Genre: Drama Summary: May becomes a defence attorney to save her boyfriend, Ash. Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this story and they belong to their respective owners. This story is written by a fan for fans. The story takes place some time after...
  2. Chloboshoka

Love the ship, hate the name

Have you ever loved or liked a ship, but not the official ship name?
  3. Chloboshoka

EVERYONE: Carry On, Blissey

Title: Carry On, Blissey Genre: Medical Drama/Pokemon POV Summary: Into the eyes of a Blissey, who is a matron at a busy hospital. This fic was inspired by watching medical shows as well my course at college. Notes: Every effort has been made to make this story PG-13, although there may be...
  4. Chloboshoka

COMPLETE: Sleeping Ash (Advanceshipping) (EVERYONE)

Title: Sleeping Ash Rating: PG Genre: Adventure/Romance Status: Complete. It's already posted on ff.net and serebii forums. Summary: When May goes to Mt. Silver, she finds Ash unconscious and his Pikachu traumatised. A mysterious lady named Dahlia Hawthorne sets her a challenge to capture...
  5. Chloboshoka

Pimp my team, folks.

This is for Battle tower stuff and also competitive so it's a general one. Lv 100 Bella/Bellossom @ Heat rock Sp. Def 233, Defense 239, Sp attack 236 Ability: Chlorophyll Nature: Relaxed - Grass Knot - Toxic - Sunny day - Sludge Bomb LV 100 Blissey @ Zoom Lens Ability: Natural Cure Hp...
  6. Chloboshoka

Max/Giovanni

A crack pair. A yaoi pair with an age gap. I think it's cool nonetheless. Thinking of doing a fanfic but I am too busy. I think it is called Paisshipping.
  7. Chloboshoka

Sigs and Avatars

Sometimes I can't see avatars and signitures.
  8. Chloboshoka

Hi

Hi, I'm C.Gholy. About myself, Im a shipper, I like shoujo-ai, shounen-ai, yaoi. I write some fan fics based on some of the ships I like. I'm a student who lives in the UK. That's about it
Back
Top Bottom