• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. I

2. I

3. I

4. I

5. I

Wanted: LEGIT Mew, Water/Fire Stone. Will trade GameStop Celebi; Sun Stone.

That'd be absolutly perfect!! The stats of the Celebi are as follows: Calm Nature Good Perserverance Lvl. 50 OT: WIN2011 ATTACKS: Leaf Storm PP 5 Recover PP 10 Nasty Plot PP 20 Healing Wish PP 10 Ability: Natural Cure HP: 168 Attack: 104 Defense: 119 Sp. Attack: 107 Sp...
  6. I

Huh? Oh, the Celebi I need to save for an event Mew that was handed out over the Toys R Us thing back last October I think. I'm only asking for one stone in a fair trade for the other. i.e.: I'll trade a Sun Stone for a Fire OR Water stone. =) If you have the Mew I'm after, the Celebi is...
  7. I

For my Heart Gold game, I'd love to have: LEGIT Mew (preferred fresh from event, but I'm FAR from picky) Water &/OR Fire stone, hopefully both. Willing to trade: Legit Celebi, WITH Jacoba berry it holds when recieved in event (for Mew, not stones!) Sun Stone (for stones) I...
  8. I

Disney XD Japan to air Pocket Monsters in May: Diamond & Pearl series to premiere in

Re: Disney XD Japan to air Pocket Monsters in May: Diamond & Pearl series to premiere Oookaay, this is new. & good timing for me, considering I'm actually really into Disney if I'm not obsessing over retro Pokemon stuffz. It'll be nice not giving CN any ratings at all if they eventually move. &...
  9. I

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Alright, I will be getting Action Reply for DSi tomorrow probably, & it'll BE awhile before I get the National Dex unless I cheat on Black long enough to trade a female Meowth over. My question is: if I used AR to trade a fake Poke with some Meowth eggs (till I got a girl one to hatch) into...
  10. I

Operation Mass Pichu Giveaway

O__O You already got Gen IV Pokes in B&W? Speedy! ^-^ I'll gladly take one please! Forum Name: NekoGirl Black/White Friend Code: 5414 9216 6218 Black/White Friend Name: NekoGirl Would you like a specific gender/nature? (charge to be discussed): Any's fine!! Which one do I go into...
  11. I

Wanted - Meowth

True, but this person might be hoping the same as myself- that someone who's already gotten to the point in the games (those speed-gamers) where you can start working on the National Dex, & that the B&W games should, by the thought of common sense, have some previous-gen Pokemon gift to the...
  12. I

Celebi travels through time, around globe: More in-store distributions announced

Wait, wait, WHEN exactly is the Celebi event for the US? i saw Feb 5th somewhere, & I saw on serebii.net that its Feb. 27th. I need the correct date, someone please tell me! D=
  13. I

Toys 'R' Us to distribute Ash's Pikachu: Distribution to last Jan. 30 through Feb. 5

Re: Toys 'R' Us to distribute Ash's Pikachu: Distribution to last Jan. 30 through Feb Got mine yesterday too, but you already knew that. ^-^ I lol'ed so hard at the gender thing in my head. I know it won't stop the arguments, but still awesome confirm for me. xD
  14. I

Unconfirmed: New Pokémon battling game in works for Wii: Game to be similar to Gale o

Re: Unconfirmed: New Pokémon battling game in works for Wii: Game to be similar to Ga SWEET, I already can't wait for this! :D I know what I'll be getting! Playing Coloseum now, as a matter of fact. What are the chances?? ^-^
  15. I

Offering free pokemon

When do you want to trade? I should be on most of the weekend till Tuesday when we head back to school. =) So we don't keep missing each other, maybe one of us could leave a visitor message to the other when they see them on?
  16. I

Offering free pokemon

To evolve, please! :)
  17. I

Offering free pokemon

I'll go for the Haunter & Kadabra, they'll evolve at those levels, right? *unsure* Either way, I don't mind. :)
  18. I

Takeshi, Hikari return to anime: Special episode scheduled for 2011

Re: Takeshi, Hikari return to anime: Zoroark with Bark Out to be distributed; Takeshi Really? Cool! So I just have to load HGSS, to go the gift thing, select wi-fi, & I can get it? Sweet! <3 Wish I'd known this a long time ago! D:
  19. I

Shiay's Ecruteak City Graphics Emporium [Now with Gen V sprites!]

Re: Shiay's PokéArts as well as Graphics and Sprites Shop Ooh, I love it, thank you! Only difference I see is the TC card's sprite is intended to show having a pony tail in the back, but I can fix that, just pointing that out. Otherwise its perfect, thank you! ^_^ Its okay about the...
  20. I

Shiay's Ecruteak City Graphics Emporium [Now with Gen V sprites!]

Re: Shiay's PokéArts as well as Graphics and Sprites Shop Nah, just a still image would be fine for the intro, & don't feel bad, that's what I had problems with too in trying to edit the front & back sprites. Just take your time, I'm in no hurry, just happy that you can/will. ^_^
Back
Top Bottom