• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. D

Bulbachat Club of Happiness and Good Times

Your avatar is cool too Alex lol
  2. D

DEAD FOR OVER A YEAR, THEN A POST. WE ARE SO AWESOME.
  3. D

Bulbacast Season 4 - Episode 2.5 (retrocast)

Pretty much Heart Gold/Soul Silver stuff and what kind of games should come out in the future. :P
  4. D

Double standards

Um, get your facts straight before making a thread first of all. I just kicked you, not banned.
  5. D

Which main series Pokemon games do you have?

I have each one of those except for the first 2 and the last one. Pretty much I have every Pokemon RPG game there is, Red, Blue, Yellow, etc.
  6. D

What was your first Pokemon game?

Mine was Red. I can still remember it. Christmas of 1998. Grandma got it for me, and I was playing it non-stop all day on my big ol' yellow Game Boy. No color, no problem. A month later or so, I got Blue since I realized that I needed the other one in order to finish the PokéDex. :P
  7. D

New Look.

It's a nice skin. Gets you more into that Christmas spirit. :P
  8. D

Well i think this thread belongs here im not to sure

That's probably the stupidest thing to say to a Mod lol. Good job.
  9. D

THIS THREAD HAS NOW BEEN DEEMED FUNNY. PROCEED WITH AMUSEMENT THAT WILL CREATE SMILES AND LAUGHTER FROM ALL. THAT IS ALL.
  10. D

DST

11. D

What belongs in the Hall of Shame?

Well, that is true, but...There are times when the user who had whatever done to them is just...an idiot. lol. Plus, when it comes to a Admin/Mod moving a thread let's say, that's not something that should be put up on trial basically. I can see banning someone, or making it so a user cannot...
  12. D

What belongs in the Hall of Shame?

But this is why we have Admins/Mods that make the decisions and their decisions are final. :-D And it's like Kasumi said, it's just spilt milk for some of these people who whine and complain thinking that their thread was "useful." lol
  13. D

Smash Brothers Brawl Friend Codes

0130-1480-7044 Hit me up on the BulbaGarden chat. I'm basically always on there. :-p Usually I play on WiFi around 9pm-1am PST. But I'm always up for a battle anytime I'm active on there. lol
  14. D

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY TO ME! :-D
  15. D

Oh Snapz, it's been about a month and a half since this thread's gotten any life. So why not resurrect it since we're on the brink of having a 2nd coming with the members here. Yeah, I can agree, and so can many others that we pretty much took a hiatus from things, to try to branch out on our...
  16. D

The Metal Club

I like Platinum because THAT is the color of my imaginary Credit Card. :-D
  17. D

Worked from 9:45am - 7:15pm with a 1.5 hour break in between. Would have been nice if it was busy...But it's a SUNDAY. When nobody ever wants to do anything, lol. So I was so bored for the whole day basically. @__@ heh
  18. D

God I can't wait for Turkey. lol
Back
Top Bottom