Search results for query: *

• Users: Dratini927
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. D

BulbaCast Feedback

Hey guys, if you've listened to the BulbaCasts, you'll know that we're always asking you what you think about them, and to give us some feedback. Well, now here's a thread where you can do that. After listening to the casts, let us know what you think by replying in here. You can give us the...
  2. D

Looking for Call Ins!

Hey guys, the crew and I are looking for call ins for Episode 15 next week. We'd like to get a few more than we've had so we can get more interaction. We'd be grateful if some others could call in and ask a question so we could happily answer it. Your questions can be related to anything in the...
  3. D

BulbaChat News @ 10

Hey guys. For a while now, Satoshi-kun and I have been making parody casts for the #BulbaGarden chatroom. Now that we've done a few, we've decided to branch out a little bit and try to show others outside of the chatroom what these casts are made of. As I said, they're parody casts, and they...
  4. D

Pokemon Match Game

EDIT from Hallow♥: This thread has been closed due to age, post numbers, and inactivity. Well, I've decided to re-create the Pokemon Match Game. TSS originally created it, but it died a while back, so I'm here to bring it back to life, and have fun. (This is based off of the game show, Match...
  5. D

BulbaCast on YTMND 2

Well, just to let you know, I didn't make the other YTMND that I showed before on here, but this time, I made this one. :-p http://manafi.ytmnd.com/ And yes, that is Archaic. :-p
  6. D

Classic Cartoons/TV Shows

Well, we were discussing many old cartoons/TV shows in the chat, and I decided to bring the topic to the forums as well. :-p So, what Cartoons/TV shows to you miss from the good ol' days of TV? For me it would have to be Cartoons such as Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold, Ahh! Real Monsters...
  7. D

BulbaCast on YTMND?

Well, I was browsing over SPPf, and I found a thread that talks about how BulbaCast is on YTMND.com http://socialramificationsofpokemon.ytmnd.com/ I'm pretty sure that sounds like Pie. O_o It's pretty weird.
  8. D

The Sports Club

Well, I know there's not many Misc. clubs here, so I'll start off with one that will hopefully become popular. :P If you like playing/watching Sports, then talk about them here. Talk about what sports you like, what teams you like, if you play, etc. Just have a great time discussing teams...
Back
Top Bottom