• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Q

Which starter Pokemon did you pick and why?

Blue - Squirtle Gold - Totodile, disappoint, traded for a Squirtle Sapphire - Mudkip, what is this? traded for a Squirtle FireRed - Squirtle Diamond - Piplup, do no want, traded for Squirtle HeartGold - see Gold White - Oshawatt, couldn't trade till too late into the game, disappoint.
  2. Q

Where would you like your hometown and region to be in the Pokemon World?

Sinnoh -> Snowpoint City Just the thought of being able to ski/snowboard year-round would be bliss.
  3. Q

Contest Charizard vs Blaziken

Charizard's just way too boss. Just the ability to fly (not the move) would give it the advantage over Blaziken. edit - (Holy guacemole, tight race here XD)
  4. Q

Dawn's Buneary voice actress passes away: Tomoko Kawakami succumbs to cancer

My condolences to the Kawakami family. May you rest in peace, Tomoko.
  5. Q

Which Pokemon creeps you out the most?

Mostly the bug pokemon... probably Ariados!
  6. Q

Best Gym Leader Ever

Jasmine! Had the best character..
  7. Q

In Which Generation Did You Start Playing Pokémon, and what was your first game?

Blue! I've also owned Gold, FireRed, Diamond, and HeartGold
  8. Q

What video games are you playing now?

Halo: Reach Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Golden Sun: Dark Dawn Madden 11 Transformers: War For Cybertron Mass Effect 2
  9. Q

Your trainers name?

Blue - Phil Gold - Issac Fire Red - Phil Diamond - Phil HeartGold - Lygatto
  10. Q

ugliest and coolest shiny pokemon

Coolest.. well I've got to go with one of the ones I own, Blastoise! Ugliest.. has to be Garchomp.. because there's no difference!
  11. Q

How hard did the Gen II - Gen III shift hit you?

Hated it to the core. But I did enjoy Mudkip.
  12. Q

How's the weather over there?

Too much faking snow.
  13. Q

Contest Staraptor vs Pidgeot

Re: Staraptor vs Pigeot Pidgeot is way too boss...
  14. Q

Your "THATS NOT POSSIBLE" moments

Anytime seeing a shiny after a chain back in D/P, usually freaking awesome!
  15. Q

Scrapping Kris for Kotone.

Re: Scrapping Kris for Soul. Well if you look at it that way Winged Psychic, you've got a pretty good point there!
  16. Q

Scrapping Kris for Kotone.

Re: Scrapping Kris for Soul. Well you'll have to understand that alot of people in the Pokemon fandom are a bit unwilling to change. I'm still a bit bitter and feel snubbed towards the fact that Marina/Kris is being replaced by this Brunette. So yes, it does matter.
Back
Top Bottom