Search results for query: *

1. Q

McCain picks running mate

McCain pulls off those tricky tactics once again and goes with a woman. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7588435.stm
  2. Q

Looking for Transformers Armada

Time to kick off this forum... Hey there. I'm looking for any Transformers from the Armada series. I'm willing to buy them, or for a trade depending on what you want of what I have. If you have Transformers and don't know if they are from the Armada line, you can check here...
  3. Q

Obama picks running-mate.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7578136.stm
  4. Q

Blurrz'z Team

Let's have a go at this brand new sub-forum.... My team is completely spread out. We got some OU's, some BL, and my lovely UU Blastoise. Spartan Naughty-Expert Belt Psycho Cut Night Slash Close Combat Leaf Blade I'd rather not choice-band Spartan simply because he is my starter. He has such...
  5. Q

Holy Bejesus! I won the Lottery!

Okay.. secretly I've been trading with the mass amount of people here at bmgf.bulbapedia.net, and serebii.net collecting ID No.s, for the lottery in Jubilife City! Anyways...Today, I went for the Lottery, and I picked up the number..'15469' and I got this The reason I was able to type that...
  6. Q

Keeping your Wallpaper.

It seems I have to change my wallpaper every time I log in and out. Is there a way I can temporarily keep the wallpaper that I've selected?
  7. Q

The Aggravating Task - Hunting for Deepseascales/tooths

For those who don't have Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, obtaining the Deepseatooth and Deepseascale to turn Clamperl into respectively, Huntail and Gorebyss, is a hard task. In order to obtain Deepseatooths/scales in Diamond/Pearl, you're going to have to fish alot of Pokemon. For Tooths, its...
  8. Q

The Shiny Squirtle.. Will it be done?

As it states: So that means for every 8192 times I encounter a Pokemon, 1 will be Shiny.. or moreless, every 8192 times I hatch Squirtle Eggs, one of them will be Shiny. Why has getting a Shinies been so popular? Really, I don't know. Back in the day, Shinies were just a little cool...
  9. Q

Catching Legendariy Birds in Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team

Ugh.. I haven't played Mystery Dungeon Team in ages. Anyways, I forgot who was on my team.. and I found Articuno in my friend area(yeah!) Anyways, I realized that I probably got it on my team somewhere without hacking.. so anyways, how do I also got Zapdos and Moltres? Where do I go? What...
  10. Q

How will we see... Magmortar?

Out of all the Final Evolution Pokemon(the ones from 462-479), I think Magmortar is the best. I really just can't wait to see what it does. So.. i'm predicting that we'll see Magmortar either two ways. Gary.. who has an Electivre, will bring back his Magmar, and it'll evolve into Magmortar...
  11. Q

What's your Mystery Dungeon Team?

I must admit, when I first bought the game is was so bloody frustrating. But after a while, it kind grew on me. My team is composed of: Blastoise Blaziken Tropius
  12. Q

Advance Wars: Days of Ruin

Aahhh... Pokemon Diamond has taken a back seat.. and I haven't stopped playing Advance Wars: Days of Ruin since the day it was released(2 days ago)! There's so many changes in the game... and it's such an improvement from the last 3 Advance Wars games. Anyone else buy it aswell?
  13. Q

Doubles of Legendary Pokemon?

My main question that has really been bothering me is, are there more than one pokemon for each legendary species? I recall back in Johto, a Nurse Joy claimed that there were many nests where Articunos reside.
  14. Q

My 1st Ever Shiny.. a Dialga!

Its amazing. My first ever shiny ends up being a Dialga. When I was looking for Electivre online, someone with an Electabuzz + Electralizer wanted a Dialga. I didnt want to give up the one I had so jokingly I went and looked up Dialgas on GTS. Then I found a Dialga, Lvl.47, and heck, all the...
  15. Q

Finally.. All 3 Fully-Evolved Starter Pokemon?

Never before have all 3 Starter Pokemon Fully-Evolved between Ash & Company + Their Rivals. In Kanto, Gary Fully-Evolved his Squirtle, while Ash did the same with his Charmander. It was a no go with Bulbasaur In Johto, Only Chikorita was the only thing to evolve, and it was only into...
  16. Q

Blastoise

I don't recall if Blastoise ever used the move "Ice Beam" or "Blizzard" in the anime, but since it knows the moves in the game, does the Ice come out of the Cannons or its Mouth?
  17. Q

Lack of Female Starting Pokemon

I'm really frustrated of the lack of Female Starter Pokemon. Bulbasaur/Charizard/Squirtle are 87.5% Male, 12.5% Female Totodile/Cyndaquil/Chikorita are 87.5% Male, 12.5% Female Mudkip/Torchic/Treeko are 87.5% Male, 12.5% Female and even in Generation IV we have.. Piplup/Chimchar/Turtwig...
  18. Q

Greetings!

Hey, I'm Phil, and I'm a 17 yr old living in Edmonton, Canada. Although I probably won't admit it to most, I've been interested in Pokemon for ages. When it comes to activity, I'm pretty much on and off. I was playing FireRed for quite some time, helping out most of my friends by migrating my...
Back
Top Bottom