Search results for query: *

1. L

The ^ < V Game [v2]

^Would be correct. <Doesn't ever really do anything vDoes actually do something on occasion.
  2. L

The ^ < V Game [v2]

^Quite a bit more then correct <Was talked into posting around after logging in for the first time in a few years vDoesn't know me from a few years ago
  3. L

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread

Private. I dunno, it's just easier.
  4. L

I was last year. I'm going to a private school now.
  5. L

I have one too. They actually canceled last night, though. o_O
  6. L

*Dizzy* @_@
  7. L

Favorite shipping

~Accordshipping. Yup. Still at it. ~Rangershipping. ~Kellyn/Keith. ~Questshipping. ~Pearlshipping. ~Pikashipping. Pikachu's a boy. ~Curtainshipping. ~Methaneshipping. ~Rendshipping. ~PikaChuChushipping. ~Specialshipping. ~Tradeshipping. ~Molestshipping.
  8. L

Favourite Champion?

Cynthia. Justice for the girls and stuff, you know. Steven's pretty cool too, but I'm not a fan of Lance or Wallace, and Blue's a whimp in the games. I've beaten his whole freakin' party with two injured Pokemon left.
  9. L

Angie's awesome. Nice taste in Pokemon. =3
  10. L

Top Chains

25 Shinx. The weird part is, I didn't get any shinies from that, but I did get a shiny Shinx out of pure luck from a chain of 13. o.O
  11. L

I don't know exactly how many I have, so I'm just going to have to say 'em to figure it out. ~Drawn To Life. ~Diamond. ~Pearl. ~Spore Creatures. ~Pokemon Ranger One. ~Pokemon Ranger Two. ~Some vet game my friend gave me. ~Trozei. ~Mystery Dungeon Blue. ~Explorers of Time. ~Explorers...
  12. L

The Best Pokemon Sprites

Platnium Chimchar and Shinx, Crystal Totodile, and that Charmander the OP posted.
  13. L

Main Series or Spin-Off Games?

Spin offs! Mystery Dungeon Two, the Ranger duo, and Snap are my favorite Pokemon games. I like the main series, but sometimes it's good to play something new and different.
  14. L

Morpheusshipping - Ash & Angie

That was dub only, I'm pretty sure.
  15. L

Pokemon Ranger ships?

^That's an excellent idea. It frees up Kellyn and Keith from having anybody else. =D Offtopic: I thought you didn't like Pokemon Ranger, Ino? =O
  16. L

Pokemon Ranger ships?

I respect Hasting's intention of remaining single, so I don't really ship him with anybody. Really, older characters are difficult for me to ship in general...
  17. L

Pokemon Ranger ships?

Ooh, Murph and Aria. I like Elaine and Ollie though. <3
  18. L

Pokemon Ranger ships?

Uh...Kellyn and Kate? Or Hajime and Hitomi if you prefer Japanese.
  19. L

Pokemon Ranger ships?

Naw, Keith is better with Kellyn. They're adorable together. Come on, it's like the Palletshipping of Pokemon Ranger! It's already been hinted at that Sven likes to woo lots of different people at the same time. I'm kinda surprised that Linda and Rizumi didn't chew eachother out, really...
  20. L

Reiji/Reggie Fanclub

I've always thought there was more to it then Reggie just giving up...I have my own idea but it's a product of my overactive imagination...
Back
Top Bottom