Search results for query: *

• Users: Lesley_GSC
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. L

Name Change Problems.

I've been trying to change my username, but it keeps asking me to reset my password, and won't let me change my name without doing so. I tried to reset my password, and I put in my curret one, and a new one. However, it still gave me the paasword error message. Help please?
  2. L

Blue Dragon? (Anime)

Does anybody else like this? I've only seen four episodes of the dub, and I'm hooked. It's the first anime I ever took to after Pokemon. But because I'm relitivly new to the series, I'd like to learn a bit more about it, so I was wondering if anyone here could fill me in!
  3. L

Pokemon: Elite Time Agents.

Okay, before we start, this RPG was inspired-and driven by-Mystery Dungeon two. Anyway, in this RPG, the story goes that Team Galactic has somehow gotten a hold of Dialga and Celebi, and is using them to menipulate history. A group of Trainer-agents and their Pokemon partners set out on a...
  4. L

What do you call it?

I've been thinking about this for some time, and I think we need a thread like this. Now I know some of you who are very familiar with shipping could tell us most of the names. However, for the more casual shippers like me, I think we could use a thread to find out the names of our favorite...
  5. L

Post a link to a Bulbapedia Page to describe the person above you!

Just what the title says. Post a link from Bulbapedia to describe the person above you. Since no one is above me, I'll descibe myself! My adopted Poke-sister
  6. L

What did you evolve your XD Eevee into?

I always evolve mine into Espeon.
  7. L

Font change?

How do I enable font change to allow things like italecs and bolded words?
  8. L

Pokemon Rangers Fanclub!

Hell, if some one can make a club for Team Aqua, I'm sure as Arceus can belive this is allowed. I'm a pokemon ranger fanatic, as some of you may have seen. This club is for disscusion about the games and anime appearances. Also, please feel free dicuss the upcoming sequal as well...
  9. L

Orange League RPG: Dive school 101.

Start scene for gym trainers: You walk into the first room of the gym. You have just been hired to work at the Orange league’s newest gym, a place devoted to training pokemon from a young age. For some reason, the leader hired new trainers without any pokemon. From the receptionist, you...
  10. L

The Fan Made Ideas Club.

Ever had an Idea for a pokemon/trainer/pokemon anime/or so on? Tell it here, and get reviews for your brainstorming. I've had an idea to start something for people to express themselves for along time now. I call it "fan made magic" I know the pain of not being able to show the world my...
  11. L

A choice of life: who would you be?

If you lived the pokemon world, what would you do with yourself? Okay, here it is: I'd start off in New Bark Town, and travel the regians with a Totodile that would evolve into a Croconaw and stay that way. I would do studies on pokemon intellect, and legendary pokemon as well. I would...
  12. L

Of Ash's pokemon...

Which one(s) do you like the most? Sure not all of Ash's pokemon have been much featured, but there are others that have right? I like: Pikachu (Duh) :lx025: Bulbasaur (It's just an-all-around nice pokemon) :lx001: Charizard (Neat backstory) :006: Chimchar (Don't ya just want to hug her?)...
  13. L

The new "Theme songs for anime charactors" thread.

Before I regesterd, I saw I really original thread that asked for people's opinion on what real-world song would best fit each anime charactor. If you don't like it, feel free to lock it, but I wanted to make another thread for this. I listen to American country, and being the flexible...
  14. L

Favorite movie?

Well, I thought there was a poll like this awhile ago, did some checking around and didn't see it so... What's your favorite movie? For me, it's either: Movie 7 (emo Tory, EMO!) Movie 5 (made Latias and Latios two of my faves) Movie 2 (Lugia just rocks.) Tell me if I should, but i'm...
  15. L

Autism/brain disorders club

Well, seeing as though we have a Jesus club, it can't hurt to have one of these, right? Let me explain what Autisum is.(and no it's not a religion) Autisum is a brain disorder (wich I have) with common symtoms such as: repeated behavior. comunication issues. Socialization problems...
  16. L

Dawn's father?

Well, we have a topic discusing Ash's father, so why not Dawns? I personaly feel if anybody, it's Lucian, wich would explain why he was so intrested in her when they ment, but this is a very vague question, so, discuss.
  17. L

Fakemon I made a while ago

The pokemons name is chirsprout, a grass dark pokemon.
  18. L

Lesley's journey (PG)

Note: the following story takes place three years prior to the events of the anime, witch it is based on. I only have the first part of Chapter Sixteen up, so i'll post more when i get to it. Please be gentel as this fic is one of my first...
  19. L

Rotom: Electro magnetic field?

Well, i'm sort of surprised no ones thought of this yet. You see, there's a theory that the earth is covered in fields of electricity. When a house or another building/ landmark is on one of these fields, it can cause strange occourances. What does this have to do with Rotom you ask? Well, these...
  20. L

Now that I finley have the bravery

Well... this is my first time joining a forum, so i'm a bit nervious to tell you the truth. My favoirite pokemon is Totodile because It was my starter on Crystel, my first game. I'm twelve years old, and i've been a shadow (unregesterd but reading) on the forums here for the last year or so...
Back
Top Bottom