Search results for query: *

1. P

Things We Want in Sun/Moon, but Definitly Won't Get!

The ability to create Pokemon with the exact IV's, EV's, moves, etc. that you want, but only to be used in battles against other people. The competitive scene would be so much better without its biggest barrier for entry: having to actually obtain competitively viable Pokemon, usually through...
  2. P

GEN VI: LF: Several 5-6 IV Pokemon

I'd love to trade! My FC is 2852-8105-5047 and my IGN is Parker. They are, indeed, Kalos/Hoenn born, and I'd love to trade! FC/IGN above.
  3. P

Shinies I have include: Beldum, Skorupi, Exeggcute, Tyrogue, Trapinch, Chubchoo, Pachirisu, Oddish, Cubone, Cyndaquil, Togepi, Roggenrola, Cryogonal, Chinchou, Gligar, Zorua, Hawlucha, Donphan, Blastoise, Sigilyph, Ninetales, Sableye, Luxray, Roserade, Floatzel, Ursaring, Pyroar, Froslass, and...
  4. P

I am currently looking for several Pokemon with specific natures/abilities with 6 IV's (or 5 IV's with imperfect IV's in the stat lowered by nature). I will be using them for VGC, so they must be VGC legal (e.g. blue pentagon, not hacked). Pokemon I am looking for: Swinub (Adamant w/ Thick Fat)...
  5. P

Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon *Closed*

Re: Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon I'd like to trade for HA foongus, sableye, and clefairy. I can give you a Weakness Policy. My FC is 2852-8105-5047, and my IGN is Parker.
  6. P

5 IV Giveaways - Everything must go!

I'd like the Beldum Nature: Jolly Ball: Regular Pokeball Gender: N/A Egg moves: N/A Ability: Clear Body IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31 Level: 1 FC: 2852-8105-5047 IGN: Parker
  7. P

Thunderbolts + Lightningrods: 4/5 IV Leftovers, Special Ball Females and Egg Moves!

Re: Thunderbolts + Lightningrods: 4/5 IV Leftovers, Special Ball Females and Egg Move Since I haven't been able to catch you online (curse you, timezones!), I figure I might as well try to schedule a time for the trade. Anyway, I'm available from 5-10 pm CST all of this week and all day this...
  8. P

Thunderbolts + Lightningrods: 4/5 IV Leftovers, Special Ball Females and Egg Moves!

Re: Thunderbolts + Lightningrods: 4/5 IV Leftovers, Special Ball Females and Egg Move My IGN is Parker and my FC is 2852-8105-5047.
  9. P

Jeff's Breeding Mill

My FC is 2852-8105-5047 and my IGN is Parker. I can trade at 5-7 pm PST today or tomorrow (whichever day/time works best for you) Also, please nickname the Gible "Senketsu". Thanks! :D
  10. P

Re: Thunderbolts + Lightningrods: 4/5 IV Leftovers, Special Ball Females and Egg Move Don't worry about it. With your updated list, in addition to the 31/x/31/x/31/31 Rotom, I'm also interested in Shroomish #5/6 (Male | x/31/31/x/31/31 | Quick Feet). When we do trade, I'd like the Rotom to be...
  11. P

Jeff's Breeding Mill

I'd like to trade for your male Gible. I can offer a Life Orb in return.
  12. P

Re: Thunderbolts + Lightningrods: 4/5 IV Leftovers, Special Ball Females and Egg Move I'd like to trade for your 31/x/31/x/31/31 Rotom. I can offer: Chansey w/ Seismic Toss and Aromatherapy Ferroseed w/ Leech Seed and Stealth Rock Battle Maison items Heart Scales
  13. P

Re: IV Breeding Leftovers I'd like to trade for the Female Gale Wings Fletchling. I can offer Ferrothorn (Male or Female) with Leech Seed and Stealth Rock or I could offer rare candy. If you would like to trade, please nickname it Amelia.
  14. P

Breeding shop *chrismas special*

Certainly! Just PM me when you're ready to trade.
  15. P

Breeding shop *chrismas special*

I'd like to trade for HA Fletchling and a non-HA Togepi (don't care about IVs), and an HA Eevee as the extra Pokemon. I can give: HA Squirtle with Aura Sphere HA Nidoran (male and female) HA Bergmite HA Lapras HA Crawdaunt Ferroseed with Leech Seed and Stealth Rock Chansey with Seismic...
  16. P

Favourite Legendary

Dialga. It was my first legendary (with the first Pokemon game I played being Diamond), so its badassery (and ability to destroy the fabric of time using only its voice) holds a special place in my heart. That, and it's unique typing is awesome. He is, after all, a Dragon type without any of...
  17. P

Pokerus for All

I'd like to trade! I added you. My FC is 2852-8105-5047.
  18. P

Trading Over 150 HA Pokemon (IV Breeding, Egg Moves; All Starters Available)

Re: Over 100 Hidden Ability Pokemon for Breeding & Trading (Also IV Breeding) I'm looking for a Mankey with Pokerus. I can give a Ferroseed with Leech Seed and Stealth Rock.
  19. P

Assorted Hidden Ability Mons

FC: 2852-8105-5047 Pokemon Desired: Bulbasaur Ability Desired: Chlorophyll Gender: Female Method of Contact (VM/PM): PM Offering: HA F Lapras
  20. P

Straight From the Daycare

I'd like a HA female Bulbasaur for a HA Wartortle, if possible.
Back
Top Bottom