Search results for query: *

• Users: PAK215
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. P

GEN VI: LF: Several 5-6 IV Pokemon

I am currently looking for several Pokemon with specific natures/abilities with 6 IV's (or 5 IV's with imperfect IV's in the stat lowered by nature). I will be using them for VGC, so they must be VGC legal (e.g. blue pentagon, not hacked). Pokemon I am looking for: Swinub (Adamant w/ Thick Fat)...
  2. P

WANT - Terrakion

I'm in the market for a non-hacked, untrained Terrakion with a nature that hinders Special Attack. I can offer: Articuno Zapdos Moltres Clamperl (shiny) Machamp (shiny) Suicune Entei Mesprit Uxie Azelf Tornadus Virizion PM me to negotiate.
  3. P

Wanted: Zapdos

I'm looking for an unhacked Zapdos with a nature that hinders Attack. Pokémon of interest I have include (but aren't limited to): Machamp (shiny) Clamperl (shiny) Lugia Suicune Uxie Articuno Moltres Regice Heatran Cresselia Mesprit Azelf I'm mainly interested in the nature. Post...
  4. P

Wanted: Palkia

I am currently looking for an untrained, non-hacked Palkia with a nature that hinders Attack. Pokemon of interest I have include (but are not limited to): Uxie Zapdos Articuno Moltres Mesprit Regice Cresselia Phione Azelf Heatran Giratina Clamperl (shiny) Machoke (shiny) PM me...
  5. P

Want - Zapdos

I am currently looking for a Lv. 50, untrained, non-hacked/cloned, modest natured (willing to negotiate) Zapdos. *inhale* Pokemon of interest that I have include (but are not limited to): Dialga Azelf Regice Heatran Cresselia Mesprit Zapdos Articuno Uxie Phione Machoke (shiny)...
  6. P

Broken DS Lite Hinge

Recently, my DS Lite Hinge cracked. Now I can't adjust the hight of the screen. Luckily, I found out that Nintendo has recognized the problem and is fixing DS Lites with broken hinges for free. I'm going to send my DS Lite to them, so I'm not going to be playing it for a while. Anyone else here...
  7. P

Happy Place

I recently came up with this game. I don't know if it is good. basically, you state your happy place, and the next person states something negative that would happen to them there. example: person 1:my happy place is skipping through a field of flowers and bellossoms. person 2: I fall...
  8. P

Greetings from Pinata Island

Hello. I've recently gained an interest in Pokemon, and decided to join. I also post on Pinataisland.info. I hope I can make this garden my new home.
  9. P

Power Item help

I keep trying to use power items, but they don't do anything. they used to, but now they don't. The pokemon have no EVs.
Back
Top Bottom