Search results for query: *

1. P

Movies/TV My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

They said they are working on it, but there is no official release date as of right now. Otherwise, it's available on iTunes right now. $39.99 for standard definition, $49.99 for HD.
  2. P

Hey guys, it appears that we may have found the most famous Brony. Of course, he may not have watched the show, but still... Bill Clinton Plays Not My Job : NPR
  3. P

He shows up in "Call of the Cutie." There's also a pegasus version in Sonic Rainboom.
  4. P

That's not all he got. Equestria Daily: Physics Brony Gets a Pile of Free Pony
  5. P

Welcome to the herd. There will be a party later. Just be aware of the cupcakes. Anyway, what does everypony expect for next season? Any storyline you want to see addressed?
  6. P

I haven't read Cupcakes, nor do I really care to. I read another disturbing story before and don't need to read another one.
  7. P

Wii successor to be shown at E3: Nintendo to unveil next home console in June

Actually, by all accounts that I've seen, it's really light and much easier to handle than it looks.
  8. P

Wii successor to be shown at E3: Nintendo to unveil next home console in June

My guess is going to be $349-$399. I think it'll be on the lower end personally, but I doubt that it'll be that much more expensive than the Xbox 360 launch. They'll try all they can to avoid getting too much expensive, or they risk losing people like Sony did at the PS3 launch.
  9. P

Much. But why's it for toddlers? Kidding. Kidding... I swear when I was growing up that I actually had a My Little Pony doll, even though I was a boy. But yeah, I never liked any previous incarnation. It was one of those things that as soon as I heard the theme song, I'd change the channel.
  10. P

Kill it. Kill it with fire. But honestly, how did they know?
  11. P

Obsolete: Overplayed Songs

You'd never survive at Virginia Tech. The song's played at pretty much every sports game. And yeah, the mainstream music is way overplayed. I wish they had more of a variety when it came to music on the radio.
  12. P

Just watched five or six episodes earlier today (in no order, except for the first two. I have to admit, it's really well done. It just feels very different from other cartoons on TV. I don't know, maybe it's because they actually develop the characters rather than throwing them at us and...
  13. P

McDonalds Happy Meals to feature Black and White figures: McDonalds and Pokémon to te

Re: McDonalds Happy Meals to feature Black and White figures: McDonalds and Pokémon t I'm wondering. Is this the first time in the US that Pokemon has run a promotion with McDonald's? Because in the past, it's either been Burger King or some other (relatively) small chain.
  14. P

Sendai earthquake, tsunami impact Pokémon officials: Sugimori stuck at airport, Harad

Re: Sendai earthquake, tsunami impact Pokémon officials: Sugimori stuck at airport, H Hopefully, this'll help clear up rumors. I've pretty much traced back the source of the rumor to some Spanish users on Twitter. It seems to be nothing more than a rumor.
  15. P

1.08 million copies of Black and White sold on U.S. launch day: New record for Pokémo

Re: 1.08 million copies of Black and White sold on U.S. launch day: New record for Po The game is also available over a number of platforms, which helps sales numbers. Not to mention that there are probably more home consoles here in the US than there are handhelds, meaning that there's a...
  16. P

Caption the screenshots!

In his spare time, Dent is a professional figure skater.
  17. P

Your "That's a Pokemon?!?" Moments

I addressed that in the next post. Magnemite is definitely a strange Pokemon, but it's one that I've gotten used to. Had Gear been released before Magnemite, I would probably have a similar reaction to Magnemite. It's something that I don't think much of.
  18. P

What do people think about pokemon where you live?

It's kinda popular, kinda not. I remember being at my college this past summer for a camp, and a few of us who were there had the games. By the end, a few other guys had gone out to the nearest game store and had bought HeartGold/SoulSilver.
  19. P

Can Pokemon Ever Regain Iconic Status/Popularity?

Power Rangers seem like they could be making a comeback, since Saban bought the series back and seem to be trying to push the series. But yeah, I think that Pokemon is still very popular. Perhaps you don't hear people talk about it a lot like when it first came out, but it's still probably...
  20. P

Your "That's a Pokemon?!?" Moments

True, but I think by now most of us had gotten used to it, so it doesn't seem so weird to us. That's why I usually tell people who criticize new Pokemon that they'd probably think differently if the new Pokemon were first and the originals came later.
Back
Top Bottom