Search results for query: *

1. P

I'm Back...And Better Than Ever

So yeah, I guess I'm back for a little while. I haven't been on here since college began a few months ago. I'll try to be a little more active, so you may see me posting all over the place. But yeah, I'm back and I'll try to catch up on certain things, such as the fan fic.
  2. P

Wanted: Vulpix, Leafeon for Very Little in Return

So I've actually gotten access to a wireless connection, so I figured to see if I could do some trades. Unfortunately, I only have my Pokemon HeartGold game with me, which I just recently started. As is the case, I have very little to offer in terms of a trade, having only just beaten the second...
  3. P

Attempted terrorist attack on plane landing in Michigan

Source Thank God the device didn't detonate.
  4. P

New Moon sets record: We are so screwed

Source Sad thing is that it is a terrible movie (it only has a 29% on Rotten Tomatoes). Critics such as Roger Ebert slammed the movie. I feel like I've lost faith in the people my own age.
  5. P

Power Ranger trying for MMA

Source I have to admit, I'm not a big MMA fan, but I'm kinda interested in this. The Green/White Ranger was always my favorite Power Ranger in the original series. I remember dressing up as him for Halloween when I was little... But, reflections aside, he's actually a legit martial arts...
  6. P

The Appendix: Perhaps not as useless as we thought

Source Well, this is an interesting find. It's certainly going to change health class.
  7. P

Review S12 EP06: Steeling Peace of Mind!

Since the episode just started to air, I thought it might be a good idea to start up the review thread. And already, Barry gets blasted by Empoleon.
  8. P

Anti-Semitist Kills Guard at Holocaust Museum

Source More info on the suspect This just realy sickens me.
  9. P

Review S12 EP05: Leading a Stray!

So, I guess since no one else has done so yet, I'll do it this time around. So far, it's been pretty interesting episode.
  10. P

COMPLETE: Partners for Life (PG-13) (PMD)

Today, I figured that I would make my first forray into this section with a relationship that I'm quite fond of: the player/partner relationship in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games. I've seen it called FriendShipping unofficially on FF.Net. Now there are some spoilers here, so be aware...
  11. P

The Light in the Darkness (Rated R)

Well, I must say I've been holding myself back as long as I could before releasing this fic. To those of you who are reading my other fics, this is the main reason why I haven't updated them in a while. And those of you who are on FanFiction.Net may recognize this story as well. The Light in...
  12. P

Guardian: The Beginning (PG-13)

This is the first of a planned trilogy involving the Aura Guardians. It is rated PG-13 due to violence and language that may not be suitable for younger readers. All comments and suggestions are appreciated. And now, Guardian: The Beginning... Prologue: Discovery All he could do was...
  13. P

My First Banners

Not all that long ago, I download the art program Paint.NET so I could make banners myself. I've unveiled a few of these banners on the Serebii.Net forums a while back, but this is the first time I've revealed them here. Actually, my first ever banner is in my sig. But here's a few more that I...
  14. P

Are the Composers Underappreciated?

The title should explain it all. Do you think that the composers for the series and movies are underappreciated? Personally, I kinda think they are. Some of the music, especially in some of the movies (Lucario and the Mystery of Mew I think had the best) is really interesting and sound like...
  15. P

The Twilight Chronicles (PG-13)

This is my second fanfic. It is based off the Mystery Dungeon games. A few notes: -There will be violence. That's why this will be rated PG-13. -It is based off the games, but not dependent on the games. You'll see right away. -All critisim and comments are welcome. I have not been...
  16. P

Is Smithsonian Smarter Than a 5th Grader?

Source Discuss...
  17. P

Season 11 title

I haven't seen this yet on this fourm so I thought I would ask. When season 11 comes out on sometime in the future, what will it be called. I can't really see them using Diamond and Pearl in the name again, like they did for the Advanced generation. So what, in your mind, will it be called? Or...
  18. P

Johto Stories (PG to PG-13)

This is my first attempt at a fanfic, so it may not be so good. But I was wondering what all would happen to May and Max after leaving Ash and Brock. This is my version of the story. But before we get to them, I would like to introduce you to a new character who will play an important role in...
Back
Top Bottom