Search results for query: *

1. pokeslob

Types that you never use on in-game teams?

ALL OF THIS!! I really, really like Gigalith as a pokemon. But when I finally got him in Gen V, I felt like for a defense pokemon, he was getting one-shotted a BUNCH. but I still kept him through until the end. Just kinda messed with the usual type flow of my teams. (ground is a much better...
  2. pokeslob

Pokken Tournament Discussion Thread

I stopped by my local Game Stop today to test it out (they have a demo machine up) I played Gengar and the computer was Garchomp. The game is really smooth, a little more simple than regular Tekken (which is nice), but still plenty of complexity. Gengar played well, but I was really hoping to...
  3. pokeslob

How have your interests in the franchise changed over time?

I got caught up in the 90's pokemon craze. that. s**t. was. EVERYWHERE. I remember my friends being really into it, kids where trading cards at school, the anime was airing on TV, the first movie had just come out, BK was getting toys for their kids' meals. You just couldn't get away from it...
  4. pokeslob

Pokken Tournament Discussion Thread

Pokken Tournament, did anyone get it? thoughts? I really want to get it, myself, but that involves getting a Wii U and I'm not rollin in extra cash at the moment. I'm also a little upset that Hitmonchan wasn't included (at least yet), so here's hoping for some DLC later!
  5. pokeslob

Gen I VC Discussion Thread

i blew through the E4 with mostly lv. 42-45 pokemon, it's a matter of getting the right move types in advance, as well as making sure you buff every pokemon with whatever stat boosting items you find throughout the game these games are some of the very few I can play over and over again...
  6. pokeslob

Most common moves in your ingame teams?

every single gen I playthrough I do I always make sure Raichu gets 'Mega Punch' and '100,000 volt.' and I know this is an HM, but until recently, I used to teach every capable pokemon 'surf' :p EDIT: and whenever possible, I give my pokemon the elemental super moves, like Hydro Pump and Fire Blast
  7. pokeslob

you know I had forgotten Charizard doesn't learn any decent fire moves until way later in the game. spamming 'ember' on Erika was a ton of fun....
  8. pokeslob

just charizard? did you at least have someone else along to fight misty? if not, impressive!
  9. pokeslob

Comprehensive Pokemon Blue (JP) Guide?

actually, you're right. I misspoke. :p What I actually meant was route info pages, that have frequency, levels, rod types, etc. like this:
  10. pokeslob

What was your favorite season of the anime so far?

Indigo league will probably always be my favourite, partly for nostalgia, but also because I felt like it was still new and fresh back then. However, I think the Orange Island saga was probably a close second, if not tied with the OG
  11. pokeslob

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Hey y'all. I just finished up with Pokemon Green on the VC, and I'm moving into Blue now. I was wondering if anyone knew a good supplement that would give me pokemon capture information for Blue? I only have a japanese 3Ds, so I'm playing the JP version of Blue. From what I can tell, Bulbapedia...
  12. pokeslob

I just beat the E4 this morning! My strongest pokemon was Poliwrath at lv. 52, which frankly I'm surprised I won with my teams avg. lv. being 47. So, Pokemon Green is complete! I'll probably play around in the end game a bit. Perhaps I'll catch the three legendary birds and mewtwo, but I think...
  13. pokeslob

Made it to Silph Co. today, lots of level ups n junk. Most importantly, I now have both of my favourite Pokemon in my party (Nidoking and Poliwhirl) I'm waiting until after Poliwhirl has learned his important moves to evolve him, but I already have the stone ready to go! Also, my copy of...
  14. pokeslob

Guess the next user to post

maybe? Jolteon guy?
  15. pokeslob

What type would the user above be?

Psychic, evidently
  16. pokeslob

What is the User Above Known For?

known for hiding a tiny Sableye in their signature
  17. pokeslob

Things that frustrate you in games?

not being able to change inverted camera controls....
  18. pokeslob

Recent Gaming Purchases

The perks of running a game shop, it was traded in a huge lot and I got first dibs. also, I love Duelist of the Roses! back when Yu-Gi-Oh games were still imaginative and not just tournament simulators
  19. pokeslob

Recent Gaming Purchases

Picked up a copy of Skies of Arcadia for the GC, complete in immaculate condition for $20 :D
  20. pokeslob

made a ton of progress this morning before work. I evolved Pikachu into Raichu at celadon city, defeated the Rocket Game Corner, Evolved Charmeleon into Charizard, Defeated the Tower in Lavender town, Defeated Erika, caught a Haunter, a Snorlax, and a Crab. *pats self on the back* now to go...
Back
Top Bottom