• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. A

New Social Group - The Official Member Fan Club Fan Club

Armads has created a new social group called "The Official Member Fan Club Fan Club", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  2. A

Gallery feedback and suggestions

I'm trying to find a deletion option under "Photo Options" at the top right corner of the picture's page, but all that appears in the menu is Edit Photo and Close Comments. I'm not sure where else to look for a delete function.
  3. A

Gallery feedback and suggestions

Well uh, the category-labeling system is a bit on the messy side. I'm having trouble moving my images from one category to another, the gallery seems to be copying the image into the new category rather than moving them from the old one. A couple of my pictures ended up in the same category...
  4. A

Team WTF - Watch The Fireworks

The first three pokemon listed here are the main team, but as with another team I've previously designed, I added a second three to help balance type coverage and defense that the first half lacks. Comments are welcome. ^_^ //---------- // DPPt TEAM = TEAM WTF ?? //---------- [Weavile...
  5. A

What video games are you playing now?

The Last Remnant, Lost Odyssey, and Final Fantasy IX. Weird, I think every single game I've bought for the past several months is an RPG. o_O
  6. A

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread

Re: Random Messages I just beat my mom and brother at Monopoly. Again.
  7. A

Post your current CTRL+V's!

λ²
  8. A

Re: Random Messages I believe all gummy bears are created equal. :(
  9. A

Favorite Non-Pokémon Nintendo Franchise

Damn right. >8(
  10. A

Suggestion Social Groups

I don't often complain about the site features and stuff, but a few things about the Social Groups area of the forum are kinda bugging me. The first thing is the 1000-character post limit... these group threads ARE expected to take the place of the threads in the Clubs forum, right? I can see...
  11. A

Make your own Yu-Gi-Oh cards!

http://www.yugiohcardmaker.net/ I found this little gadget via random Googling, and I've been having quite a bit of fun with it. So well, here's the spam thread for it. :D
  12. A

Dual types, weaknesses and resistants etc..

First off, Dragon by itself does not have a 4x weakness to Ice, it's just 2x like anything else. Dragon-types in general are thought of as 'super-weak' to ice only because they're most often paired with something else that is ice-weak, like Flying or Ground. That said, it's pretty simple the...
  13. A

Post your current CTRL+V's!

[18:28] <Armads> I'm hungry. [18:29] <Armads> ...Should I play FFVIII or order that pizza? :( [18:29] <Exxthus> Order FFVIII, sell pizza, buy another FFVIII. [18:30] <Armads> FFVIII is $20 on Amazon. [18:30] <Armads> Costs a little more than the pizza will. =/ [18:30] <Exxthus> You're ordering...
  14. A

GameStop showcases alternate Platinum boxart: Pre-order boxes show logo only

It's probably the 'placeholder' case they put on shelves just so people know the game is coming out. The kind that have "For Display Only" somewhere on them.
  15. A

The ^ < V Game

^ Is about to dispense some INDISCRIMINATE JUSTICE < Is so not having a major malfunction. V makes more inside jokes than <.
  16. A

FFIX has the single best title-screen music I've ever heard. I could sit here for hours and never. Press. Start. ;_;
  17. A

I'm pretty sure the whole reason Nintendo started sending the Fire Emblem series out to other continents is because Marth and Roy were so popular on Melee. Japanese Melee players were familiar with the games, but America and Europe were all "Whoa, who are these guys? They're awesome!" If that's...
  18. A

I had my finals before the break. lol :(
Back
Top Bottom