Search results for query: *

1. T

Happy 4th of July Giveaway!

Here's the winners for the Victini! 4, 5, 7, 12 so the following participants: 4. PokefanGaming 5. Durbe 7. Sirro 12. kaly5678 I will be finishing up the Braviary requests when I get home from work tomorrow. Have a nice evening, everyone~
  2. T

I've given out a few more Braviary this afternoon, but didn't see some of the names here. :O Make sure you receive a level 63 shiny Braviary with OT Alice from me. Feel free to deposit another Zubat to try again if someone else did your GTS trade while I was asleep.
  3. T

I've distributed Braviary to the Zubat on the GTS so far. :)
  4. T

4th of July Holiday Weekend Giveaway! How to participate: Catch a Zubat and deposit it into the GTS. Request a Braviary and edit the custom message to say "Happy July 4th!" I will trade you a shiny flawless EV trained Braviary bred and raised by yours truly. I will be distributing up until...
  5. T

Best Fire type starter

Typhlosion. It's always been one of my favorite Pokemon ever. I'm really fond of Cyndaquil's cuteness and Quilava remains pretty cute, too. I like how it can shoot fire from its head and lower back.
  6. T

Which of the two above avatars would win in a fight?

jackatlasred because Slaking would be able to crush something that looks so breakable.
  7. T

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

Gone Girl - 7.5/10 Cinematography and themes were amazing, and I'll admit it was intriguing to watch. But why would she do all of that to her husband...
  8. T

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

Pepperoni pizza and peanut m&ms. It's nice to indulge every once in a while. :D
  9. T

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Death Parade, episode 6. I appreciated the different mood it had compared to previous episodes... Also, it was a lovely episode for Valentines Day. Well, as lovely the afterlife can be.
  10. T

Mushi-Shi episode 2. It was on my backlog for years.
  11. T

What pokemon are your HM slaves?

I try my best to evenly distribute the HMs among the team members and delete unneeded HMs as I progress in the story. Post-game though, someone will keep Surf, Fly, and possibly Strength. Here were my latest users in Alpha Sapphire, Y, White 2, and Black respectively: Surf: Sharpedo, Dragalge...
  12. T

Undone type combinations

I really don't understand why a Dark/Electric doesn't exist yet. Dark has been used with every elemental type, and every type besides Normal, Bug, Fairy. Ghost/Rock is also something that should be done with soon. We have haunted candles, swords, coffins, dolls, lawn motors, and suits of...
  13. T

GEN VI: 6iv Ditto

It's unlikely that you will find a legitimate 6IV Ditto that has the blue pentagon. There is no RNG abuse available in XY nor ORAS. The best Ditto I caught in the Friend Safari had 4IVs, and that is with two guaranteed 31 IVs. When in a 40+ chain in XY or when in a successful Sneak chain in...
  14. T

Sneaking on the DexNav!

This feature is very addicting. I sometimes spend up to an hour trying to chain it. Successful captures/faints often boost my chances of seeing a rare egg move, hidden ability, boosted level, etc. Anything notable is marked with a red !. Using Sweet Scent & horde battles increase the search...
  15. T

Pokemon you like despite everybody say they suck

Lapras is love. <3 I would say most gamers forget about Lumineon, but I think its design and cry are cool. I've really liked Beedrill and Venomoth for at least a decade.
  16. T

Garo: Honoo no Kokuin I fell behind a few weeks, and now I recently watched 5 episodes in a row. I'm really liking where it's going with the character development and themes.
  17. T

Who will you choose? Brendan or May?

I'm choosing May because I'm female. Unfortunately, I don't like how they've redesigned her hair bandanna. Her hair never did really make sense. I'll play as Brendan in a second playthrough, hoorah~
  18. T

What kind of player are you?

I'm primarily a trader, and thus I try to be an breeder, EV trainer, and shiny collector. I'm interested in obtaining whatever is valuable. However, I do like taking my time through the story mode.
  19. T

What video games are you playing now?

I've been playing Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. I'm a huge fan of the series, but this one was too short and really offered nothing new. :( I grew bored of Smash 3DS pretty quickly...
  20. T

Global Trade Station Conversational Thread (Read First Post)

I haven't really been keeping up with the new Mega Pokemon because of work, but I stumble upon seeing them eventually. I haven't watched any of the recent ORAS trailers. Nintendo did email me the demo code the other day and I gave it a shot. I'm stoked. Mega Sceptile and Mega Swampert look nice...
Back
Top Bottom