Search results for query: *

1. S

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Name: David FC: 0602-7674-6530 My Friend Safari has Pumpkaboo, Drifloon, and Shuppet. Be sure to PM me with your FC so I can add you back. Really looking for a Huge Power Bunnelby, so if it's in your Ground Safari, I especially look forward to...
  2. S

What form of fitness did you do today?

I am gearing up for my workout now, in fact. Since it's Friday, I shall be going with my chest routine. Nothing complicated about it, really; two heavy sets of 5 reps on flat, incline and decline bar with three heavy sets of 10 reps on flat, incline and decline with free-hand weights.
  3. S

What Are Your "Petty Problems"?

Fairly petty would be my forearm; I pulled something while weight training the other day. Pettier would be my laziness in seeing the Green Lantern today. I should go, but I am feeling languid. Even pettier is my inability to find the lyrics for the latest Black Dahlia Murder album. I guess...
  4. S

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

Passion Play: 8/10 Great performances by Bill Murray and Mickey Rourke. Megan Fox, though...yeah... Special effects were crappy, story was a bit dull. B- is a fitting grade.
  5. S

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Decemberists - "Why We Fight"
  6. S

Human or $1,000,000?

The cash, no contest.
  7. S

Gallows - "Orchestra of Wolves"
  8. S

Dear TPCi, that is NOT how people talk

In what way? If you mean that Americans use contractions whenever possible, where do you get that idea? If the contractions are your point, then I have to feel that this is some generalization based on what a person has seen in Hollywood and his surroundings. Americans do often use...
  9. S

Interpol - "Obstacle 2"
  10. S

"Vehicle" - Coalesce
  11. S

Dear TPCi, that is NOT how people talk

I like this thread; it seems so ludicrous to me. I in no way find am and will to be too unnatural-sounding. This seems to be cavilling at its pettiest, but welcome to the fandom, I guess. Even speaking as a linguist, I find that this is madness; if I'm and I'll are more common than will and...
  12. S

The Damned Things - "Graverobber"
  13. S

Worst movie you ever saw.

I could name movies that would be the worst that I've ever seen (Brokeback Mountain, Juno, Scott Pilgrim, Hancock and several others), but I'll just go with what I have actually seen. Terminator 3 was an abomination (Terminator: Salvation was pretty good, though) and the latest George Romero...
  14. S

What bands/singers do you like the most?

In no particular order: Indie Rock/alternative: - Placebo - Minus Bear - Black Keys - We Are Scientists - Wolf Parade - Passion Pit - Murder by Death - Maximo Park - Elbow - Flight of the Conchords Mainstream rock: - Foo Fighters - Red Hot Chili Peppers Death Metal/Black...
  15. S

Worst starter?

Going by stage, I'd say: - Sea otter (basic) - Combusken (stage 1) - Grass snake (stage 2) The sea otter's hideous, and so is Combusken. I find the grass snake utterly uninteresting and a complete disappointment. A dishonorable mention to Piplup's line, though. Not my cup o' tea at all...
  16. S

New Black and White info revealed: Generation V villains, others make first appearanc

Re: New Black and White info revealed: Generation V villains, others make first appea Bleh...I hope not; Stantler always has bored me, whereas this deer looks pretty cool to me, and I always hate it when a neat Pokemon evolves into something wholly unappealing.
  17. S

Is Pokemon the only game you play?

Though I'm not a big fan of modern video games in general, and though Pokemon is one of my favorite (possibly my favorite) franchises, I can't say that it's the only franchise that I play. It is, however, one of the elite few that interest me.
  18. S

Minus the Bear - "OMNI (Full Album)"
  19. S

Placebo - "Protège Moi"
  20. S

Stretch - "Why Did You Do It"
Back
Top Bottom