• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. F

Thoughts for PMD-EOS episodes

With the release of PMD; Explorers of the Sky coming out to Japan in a bit, there have been confimation of side-story "episodes" involving other characters besides the character and partner. So far, the known ones include: It's not completely sure if these are the only ones, but whether...
  2. F

PMD2 Logbook(s)

I decided to write this when I restarted my PMD2 file. I thought about Sunflora's and Bidoof's journals and thought "What if the player and his/her partner had their own journal?" So now while I play through the game, the two protagonists will have their own journal to recount each day's events...
  3. F

Would a sudden shiny change your team?

Ok, you've just started your game, you've gotten your pokeballs, and are on your way to the first badge. You are suddenly attacked by a wild pokemon, and it's shiny! You successfully catch it and you feel whatever you would feel if you caught one. Now the question comes. If you already had a...
  4. F

Wormadam: Could have there have been a 4th form?

Just a curiousity, but Couldn't Burmy/Wormadam have had a 4th form for if they evolved in water? Think about it, what would happen if you trained a female Burmy in the water? The most logical thought would be that it would become a sort of water-cloak Wormadam after it evolves. Burmy supposedly...
  5. F

moves: best and worst

This is not about the effects of moves, this is just about the animations when you use a move. So which kinds appeal to you, and which ones make you look away? For me, Solarbeam, thunderbolt, crush grip, and attack/defend/heal order are all pretty cool to see. Dislikes...I'll have to...
  6. F

The worst traps

Ok, so as you progress through PMD, you start to run into hidden traps that have various negative effects. Which, in your opinion, is the worst. For me, it's the PP reducers that take one of your moves and depletes all the PP. It's so dang annoying. >:(
  7. F

TR pokemon-obtaining methods

Has anyone ever noticed/wondered why Team Rocket try to steal wild pokemon when they could simply catch them? We've seen at least once (or more) that the characters don't need to develop a special bond with a wild pokemon before they get caught *coughPaulcough* I know that one obvious reason...
  8. F

Question about a non-hack cheat

I found this on CheatCC: Create an attire: This trick requires the National Dex. Go to Canalave City. Talk to Sailor Eldrich, then say "No" to his offer. Fly home (Twinleaf), and save the game. Turn off the DS. When you continue the game, it will start with a quiz (like the interviews)...
  9. F

runaway legendary stradagies

Does anyone have their own way to catch the roaming legands (mespirit and cresselia) without using the master ball? My way involves a wobbuffet and some speed pokemon 40+. First, weaken legendary with speeder until in the reds.* Then use wobbuffet**, because its spell tag ability will prevent...
  10. F

The Experimental Transformation

Little nervous, but oh well: Team Galactic has been recently abducting trainers and doing experiments on them for unknown reasons. These reasons are actually to test out their new invention, one that actually turns a person into a pokemon. You were one of these unfortunate testers and is...
Back
Top Bottom