Search results for query: *

1. D

Cartoon Network Screw Up

u can miss out the luxray or the bibarel episode for all i care.I just like this filter one.cause spiritbomb and about ashs aura
  2. D

Cartoon Network Screw Up

any news on ep 56 on zip yet?
  3. D

Cartoon Network Screw Up

i dont bank holiday:p
  4. D

Cartoon Network Screw Up

This is confusing.Cn i assume said its going to air on monday,Pocketmonster say it going to air on next week instead,confuisng.
  5. D

Review DP077: Everyone's a Rival! Mikuri Cup!! ・ DP078: Fierce Fighting! Respective Battles!!

Scott is the new writer Ash Made it to The Semi Finals!!!!!
  6. D

Cartoon Network Screw Up

I been wondering if the time is going to be 3.00pm instead because they was going to show the 1st episode at 3.00pm on that day,thye might swap the episodes time.
  7. D

Which of Ash's Oak'd Pokemon do you never see him using again?

Bayleef probaly.it never been used again since Johto unless it evolve to Magnesium.
  8. D

Cartoon Network Screw Up

You are,We Don't-]
  9. D

Cartoon Network Screw Up

k I think i got all our solutions here i got a reply from Cn Thye say they got error while making a last minute cut.instead the bp 55 episode will come out on Bank Holiday May 5th instead on 9.30am. confirm from PkmonNightmare aswell
  10. D

Cartoon Network Screw Up

What Happen with the pokemon battle dimension,you aired the 1st episode of pokmeon season 10 again? whats the meaning of this?is this an error?you going to air it again?because we had to pay to watch your shows and you give us this?Can you fix it and tells when you going to air the actual new...
  11. D

Review M11: Giratina and the Sky's Bouquet: Shaymin

a hedgehog with wings?
  12. D

Cartoon Network Screw Up

So no Episode this week.Fuck them for all my sake,i got 600 suscribers to feed their pokemon stomach you know.
  13. D

Review DP077: Everyone's a Rival! Mikuri Cup!! ・ DP078: Fierce Fighting! Respective Battles!!

Her career was stop in the tracks when dustox left0-0 she nee a new pokemon.
  14. D

Caption the screenshots!

May:No I am Exposed!! Ash:'Come on i need a Storm or a gust' Max:'Whats Ash Smiling about...?'
  15. D

How Many years would You like Pokemon to Last?

This is what i call persuasive Writing,I am using this for My exam on tuesday.This is soo convincing.
  16. D

Thing is i want to see the end so badly!!!!Not because i think it is boring,it is because for this years i am wondering what happen at the end.I want to see it so badly.Thats why i cant wait for 20 years of suspense
  17. D

1 Week Left,I hate waiting for my favourite shows.Paul show up is not really neccesary and i don't care.Just intesrt in may
  18. D

what about the ones with a story plots?
  19. D

Name a cartoon show that last 30 years? cause i can't see pokemon going to be that long.other show like Naruto one piece bleach is reaching an end in few more years anyways.
  20. D

Future Plots(spoilers)

Don't count ambipom means,want to see others evolve instead,
Back
Top Bottom