Search results for query: *

• Users: Rhyperior
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. R

RIP

RIP, Takeshi Shudō, who wrote the beginning of one of the best anime (i.e. of course Pokémon) of the world.
  2. R

Would Pikachu ever learn Return?

As we all know, the relationships between Ash and his Pikachu are really close. It would be natural for someone to teach it Return after seeing their close bonds. I would love that to happen. And I believe it would. We never get to see Return in the anime. I guess they are saving it for...
  3. R

DP170

Bertha's Golem should be added.
  4. R

Judge the personality test result.

First of all, you must have done the test in the following site. http://www.dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx Then you should post the result in this thread or add it to your signature. You should go and judge whether the one above you suited their test results. If you don't know me well, you may...
  5. R

Will Dawn ever find a way to befriend her Pokémon (spoiler) by the tme of the GF?

To everyone who enter this thread, you obviously would know that the "Pokémon" I refer to is Mamoswine. Mamoswine now become a powerful Pokémon that can easily break through the cage of JJM, it even can ruin Piplup's Whirlpool easily! If she will ever find a way to solve the problem, she...
  6. R

What will happen to Max off-screen?

It is for sure that he'll become a Pokémon trainer by the time he gets 10.(possibly the second Conway) While many believe that he'll go with that Ralts appear in Izabe Island, I disagree. Firstly, it's too far away from his hometown, so I predict that it'll be his 4th or 5th capture. If Norman...
  7. R

Euro 2008

3 hrs more!
  8. R

COMPLETE: Champions League (Pokémon Anime) (Completed)

Click on the link below if you don't want to read it here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4191493/1/Champions_League Before reading my story, I would like to remind you that this story has nothing to do with the real world.I am not going to argue with you for that.If you hate my words, you...
  9. R

What will be Jessie's first Sinnoh Pokémon.

Since she will probably release her main contest Pokémon, Dustox, and she still haven't capture a single Pokémon in Sinnoh yet.It's time for her to capture her first Sinnoh Pokémon. I would say it's Drifloon. She said she wants one in the Rise of Darkrai and I think it's a good contest Pokémon...
  10. R

Do you think that Regirock, Registeel and Regice would appear in the 11th movie?

I think they would appear according to the games.
Back
Top Bottom