Search results for query: *

1. Chocolate Bones

Start Ups Shards [OPEN]

Citrine nodded confidently as she watched in curious wonder as the Gem manipulated the hologram to hone in on the perfect location. She let herself smile eagerly. She had come to the right place after all. "It's perfect," she said, looking over the display of the exact battleground carefully...
  2. Chocolate Bones

Hey, guys! Sorry for the delayed response! @Arylett Charnoa , no need to apologize for the picture, of course. It's great! Anything that can help us get a better idea of your Gem is much appreciated. Accepted! @thestarjar , accepted! I look forward to seeing if/when/why Labradorite might come...
  3. Chocolate Bones

Start Ups Shards [OPEN]

Rose eased her hand away in disbelief. Was this a brand new Gem? Someone completely untouched by the Diamonds and their forces? Chalcedony's question took Rose by surprise, and certain flashbacks roared in her head as she recoiled and gripped her own gem again. "I..." She stammered. It wasn't...
  4. Chocolate Bones

Start Ups Shards [OPEN]

Rose could see a blue blur out of the corner of her eye and looked down at the tiny, blue Quartz staring up at her. She smiled kindly and hunched over slightly to get a better look at her, not recognizing her at all. "Hello there," she said gently, chuckling warmly as she saw how dirty the Gem...
  5. Chocolate Bones

@thestarjar I love that you made a picture for us :) That's great! Very well done. Approved, of course! Jump in whenever you're ready
  6. Chocolate Bones

Start Ups Shards [OPEN]

Citrine winked at Moonstone coyly and her gem started to shine slightly. "I have my ways of getting Gems to talk..." She looked away in thought. "The problem is that the Gem I have in mind wouldn't exactly be easy to get ahold of..." Citrine stepped away from the table and walked toward...
  7. Chocolate Bones

Start Ups Shards [OPEN]

"Looks like Yellow Diamond isn't the only hothead," Citrine mumbled, sighing again. She was afraid of that kind of answer. "I think we need to see what the Crystal Gems know about this 'Weapon'... I know that Rose has plenty of spies deep within the Diamond ranks. Someone has to know...
  8. Chocolate Bones

Start Ups Shards [OPEN]

Citrine watched Moonstone carefully and crossed her arms. Like most Gems in any kind go position of authority, this one wasn't much for chit chat. She did, however, seem to be a fan of intimidation. Citrine took it as a compliment. "My name is Citrine," she answered, unfolding her arms and...
  9. Chocolate Bones

Start Ups Shards [OPEN]

“I wish I could say there was any other way.” Rose stared up into the stars toward Homeworld’s galaxy. “The Weapon isn't the only rumor that we've heard…” Rose looked back at Garnet, a look of deep sadness in her eyes. “Apparently Homeworld is so desperate they've been experimenting with…...
  10. Chocolate Bones

Start Ups Shards [OPEN]

Citrine smirked to herself slightly as the Gem looked her over. She was used to those kind of looks. She didn't exactly carry herself like a Quartz soldier either, let alone looking like one. She looked around carefully, trying not to be too obvious, before looking Moonstone in the eyes. "Well...
  11. Chocolate Bones

Yeah, of course. Just as long as the sign-up is posted before the fusion makes an appearance so that we can get a good idea of what she's like. As far as a fusion of two different players' OCs, that's totally fine as long as the two players come to an agreement on everything including...
  12. Chocolate Bones

Start Ups Shards [OPEN]

Citrine put her hands on her hips and took a deep breath as she waited for the commanding officer, looking around the base much more casually. "So this is what a White Diamond base looks like, huh..? I can definitely appreciate how much more calm and collected it is compared to Gamma Prime."...
  13. Chocolate Bones

@Lone_Garurumon , approved! Glad to see someone playing both sides ;P I'm working on a rebel OC myself as well. I'm going to update the rules as well when I get some more time, but in short, fusions are totally okay and even encouraged! Both as an OC and as just the fusion of two existing...
  14. Chocolate Bones

Start Ups Shards [OPEN]

The opalescent sand of the desert encampment glistened in the moonlight. Despite the calm night air, dozens of gem soldiers and their superior officers bustled, moving supplies and Gemtech between rovers and robonoids and ships. Suddenly, something burst through the low hanging clouds and...
  15. Chocolate Bones

Start Ups Shards [OPEN]

For nearly a thousand years the skies on Earth were full of Homeworld warships and light cannon bursts at almost every corner of the planet. But on this night it was exceptionally quiet. Earth creatures called crickets sang their song in the lingering warmth of the summer. Earth's only moon...
  16. Chocolate Bones

Gem type: Citrine Age: 3 thousand years Gem weapon: A very large sewing needle connected to a nearly infinite, incredibly strong thread. The point is specifically intended for shattering Gems, while the loop end is used for bludgeoning. She uses it as both a sword and a spear, as well as a sort...
  17. Chocolate Bones

It shows! I can't wait to see her in action! Hahaha, I was wondering when someone was gonna call me out on that XD I've had her sign-up totally finished for several days now except for her personality. I'll make sure to get her posted today so we all know what we're up against!
  18. Chocolate Bones

@SpatiallyRendering Great character! Approved! I know I said we'd start yesterday, but I forgot I had a concert to go to yesterday, so as soon as I get home, I'll post the start up :)
  19. Chocolate Bones

Take your time :) I hope to start Friday night, but sign-ups will be open long after that.
  20. Chocolate Bones

Love the character! Approved for both Topaz and Garnet! By the way, I realized I forgot the "Personality" part of the sign-up, so I updated that. You can add to your existing sign-up if you want, but you sort of touched on her personality in her history, so you don't have to if you don't want to.
Back
Top Bottom