Search results for query: *

• Users: Gligar13
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. G

Megaupload shut down by the US Government

Feds Shutter Megaupload, Arrest Executives | Threat Level | Wired.com And right after the SOPA protests this happens.... While it was used for Piracy, it also had plenty of legit uses as well....
  2. G

Cruise Ship strikes rocks, 6 dead so far.

Overhead Bin - Rescue divers resume search of stricken Italian cruise ship
  3. G

Krohn's 2011

2 things I'd like to point out: 1. Ektar 100 is AWESOME! 2. The dust and light leaks are probably from the bad processing job. I'm not going back to sam's ever...next time I'm going to the pro lab.
  4. G

What happened to OPG and Dubious Disc

Somehow all the threads vanished and there is nothing there. What happened? Are they getting merged or is there a glitch?
  5. G

Smartphone OS Poll

There have been plenty of polls about PC OSes, but since more and more people own Smartphones, I decided to make a poll. What Smartphone OS do you use? I use WP7 currently, I used to use WinMo 6.1.
  6. G

Random Pics from my NYC trip

I finally got my pics back from Sam's. Luckily, they are better at scanning, but sadly, all the handling of the film on the trip caused light leaks for some of the pics. D: All were taken with a Nikon n8008s. AF Nikkor 35-105, Fuji Superia 200. AF Nikkor 35-105, Kodak GC400. AF Nikkor...
  7. G

Making up for the fact I forgot to make one back in 08....

Hello. It's me Gligar13. I forgot to make a intro thread in 08, so I am making one now. Anyways, I suck at intros, but I am into many things including anime, Pokemon, Video games, and manga. But I like this forum. :D
  8. G

Summer 2011

This summer, I went many places. I took many pictures too. Now for the pictures, oh, and that CVS branded Fuji 400 was whack. All the colors are weird too, it has this reddish shift. Or it may be my camera or the scanner at Kroger, IDK. All were taken on my nikon n8008s: And now for some...
  9. G

Playstation Vita priced: $250 Wifi/$300 3g

It's not $599. It's the same price as the 3ds, but with modern graphics. PlayStation Vita: It's Official, and Here's The Price
  10. G

Contest Raichu VS Pikachu

2 Pokemon. One famous due to the anime and being in almost every media, one almost forgotten about by the games and anime but more powerful. Who will win?
  11. G

Spring Flowers (and decay)

First off let me say this: I hate digital cameras. They focus on the wrong thing, they have lots of useless options that make certain types of photography hard, and don't let you manual focus. Oh, and with crappy weather, there weren't as many flowers this year. With that said, here are my...
  12. G

Contest Manaphy VS Phione

It's the Manaphy line poll. Which one is better, and who will win?
  13. G

Which game consoles do you own?

Which game consoles do you own? I own a Sega Genesis, a PSX, a Saturn, a n64, a Game Gear, and a GB Pocket.
  14. G

StarCraft

So who plays this new game? Since it just came out yesterday, I bought it and it's awesome!
  15. G

Half-Life

So who is hyped for this new game by a company called Valve?
  16. G

Youtube not showing up.

When I try to watch a YouTube video, it doesn't show, but the audio will play. It's the only site having that issue, and videos play when embedded. It only happens on my craptop. Anyone know a fix? It just started 2 days ago.
  17. G

My Nature/Flower Pictures

I have taken a lot of flower and nature pictures. Here is one of my favorites: I took this with a Nikon N8008s, Fuji Reala 100 film, and a slow shutter speed. Another one I like: Same roll, same camera as last one. Both were taken at the Krohn Conservatory, in Cincinnati...
  18. G

BW battle

I'd like someone to please battle me on Black or White. I only have 3 rules: No hacking/saving, the battle will be set to LV 50 and no disconnecting. PM me and we will set up a battle.
  19. G

Contest Charizard VS Blastoise

Which one do you like more? Charizard or Blastoise?
  20. G

The OS Poll

Since I couldn't find a thread like this, and since there is already a browser poll thread, I had to make one. Anyway, What OS do you use. I use windows 7.
Back
Top Bottom