Search results for query: *

1. Tenorphin

GO Still waiting in your country?

Apparently some people have been able to play it here in Malaysia (mostly iPhone users). No news in Play Store yet though. AUGH I WANT IT AND I WANT IT NAO
  2. Tenorphin

Post your current CTRL+V's!

Hence, IOCT improves the couple’s comprehension of the affair, since some clients claim to have difficulties to move on without insight about why the affair happened [maybe can cut?]
  3. Tenorphin

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

Re: What Pokemon comes to mind when you read the person's name above you? Infernape... somehow...
  4. Tenorphin

Magikarp used Splash, its super effective!

Staryu! Surf!
  5. Tenorphin

Wikia at it again

They do. Turnitin is one of those.
  6. Tenorphin

Pokemon relation game

Pidgeot. Both are second stage, flying/normal type pokémon.
  7. Tenorphin

Re: What Pokemon comes to mind when you read the person's name above you? Porigon-z
  8. Tenorphin

Re: What Pokemon comes to mind when you read the person's name above you? Ludicolo
  9. Tenorphin

Re: What Pokemon comes to mind when you read the person's name above you? Chimchar
  10. Tenorphin

Magikarp used Splash, its super effective!

Shinx, Thunder Fang!
  11. Tenorphin

The Experimental Transformation

OOC: Sorry I missed so much. I just don't know what to do next as I have a sleeping pokémon and a fainted pokémon. BIC: Kell woke up in a start. He'd just had a nightmare about being a pokémon forever, not being able to see his family again. Which made him think, Why did I run away from them...
  12. Tenorphin

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but you became so energetic you can't sleep!! I wish that I can wish... (lmaowtf?!)
  13. Tenorphin

The Vending Machine!

*Wyatt pops out* Piper: Hey buddy, let's get you to the daddy.*Walks off* *Paige orbs in* Paige: Have you seen Agent Brody yet? Phoebe: What are we doing here? Paige: Well, he said for us to meet him here. He needed to talk to us about something important. Phoebe: Yeah, but Paige it's a...
  14. Tenorphin

The Experimental Transformation

Kell was regaining consciousness when he felt some rumbling below. In his mind he thought that was himself feeling dizzy, but when the rumbling grew larger and larger, which changed into a huge quake, he tried jumping upright, but instead fell backwards, butt-down. He frantically trying to save...
  15. Tenorphin

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but the genie misunderstood your wish and gave you a dynamite instead. I wish Charmed continued broadcasting.....
  16. Tenorphin

The Vending Machine!

*Pachirisu pops out, who upon seeing Piper, ran away* Piper: So, how scary was I? Phoebe: Heck, I've seen worse. I've been worse. *Inserts coin*
  17. Tenorphin

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

(Then I'd say you translated it wrong. It meant "Because your dead" from what you typed out. The correct one is あなたが死んだので.) Because it's a long animation...? Why?
  18. Tenorphin

Corrupt a Wish

O_O That was bad. Barney!?!?! Granted. He was eaten by Jerry. I wish magic existed.
  19. Tenorphin

The Vending Machine!

*Unfold laundry pops out, Cole after it* Phoebe: *Did the laundry herself* What good is being a witch if I can't just twitch my nose and make the laundry fold itself. Cole: Which witch can do that? Phoebe: Samantha Stevens. From BeTwitched. Note the T. *Inserts folded laundry*
  20. Tenorphin

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Translation: Because you are dead! Why? Answer: Because.... Hey GSC, you learn Japanese? Cause it's not the reversed order it's in. Why are we human?
Back
Top Bottom