Search results for query: *

1. QuietDragon

More AniPoke fanart, but mostly Bashou & Buson this time, and some BW! characters

(Image heavy... the images are also huge. ^^;;; EDIT: just put the huge ones which is most of them under spoiler tags!! ) It's been three years since I last shared art here and given I've started roleplaying Buson (Attila) again with an old friend who plays Bashou (Hun), that's what most of my...
  2. QuietDragon

Pokemon anime comics and fanart! (mostly BW! era)

Forewarning: Shootie/Trip and Iris are my favourite characters and also, there's some shippy stuff (Wishfulshipping, Contestshipping, some human x Pokemon)! ... also, burning and implied soul-stealing? Well, it's been a long time, so I've got plenty to share! Lemme know what you think! Also...
  3. QuietDragon

My new Pokemon (maaainly anime-based) fanart

This one's an obnoxiously big gif, so I put it under the spoiler tag. ^^; (One of my first ever Wishfulshippy drawings. xD;) Aloe and Kidachi. <3 "Look, Dad, I'm you!" This thing was an excuse to try drawing Ghetsis for the first time. o/ This one's actually...
  4. QuietDragon

Haven't been on this site in three years!

Hi, everybody! I'm QuietDragon and I was an obnoxious and bratty Rocketshipper who posted Pokemon anime fanart every now and then. Still a Rocketshipper, still a big fan of the anime, although I'd like to think I'm not as big of a brat nowadays. I live in Saudi Arabia and I'm twenty years old...
  5. QuietDragon

A question about a certain very old piece of background music...

What is the piece that plays during the battle between the clones and their originals, in the Japanese version of Mewtwo Strikes Back? And not the English dub's Brother, My Brother song; the instrumental piece in the original. Thank you very much for all your help!
  6. QuietDragon

COMPLETE: My Name is Hikari! (G, light Ikarishipping)

Summary: What if Hikari's obsession with ensuring that Shinji never forgets her name again turns into a sincere desire to understand him? Written from Hikari and Shinji's perspectives. Disclaimer: I do not own Hikari, Shinji, or the Pocket Monsters (Pokemon) series in general. It belongs to...
  7. QuietDragon

Pokemon anime fanart~

<- HUGE Cattleya drawing. ^^;;
  8. QuietDragon

Banned! Except not.

I was just surfing Bulbagarden forums when I got this page. You might want to look into that... Any explanation? Kind of weird because as soon as I navigated away, I was able to access things normally.
  9. QuietDragon

Team Aqua Fan Club

I was getting tired of waiting for one to pop up, so I decided to make one! So. This club is for fans of Team Aqua in all its incarnations (anime, manga, and games), so whether you only like them in the anime, the manga, or games purist shouldn't matter. ^^ So, I hope others will join me...
  10. QuietDragon

Sprites, animations and oekaki drawings

-lumps into one topic- (xD;) Animations! Part of a longer rather boring animated story-thing in which Shuu is a vampire. ..... Don't ask. ^^;; Gonna post the rest, darn 6 images thing... Comment~~? Pretty please? <3
  11. QuietDragon

Rocketshippy Drawin'

I am so creative when it comes to titles. Really. Stabbing things if SA goes down. u.u;
  12. QuietDragon

Latias and Latios

Sure is weird, ne? ^^;
  13. QuietDragon

Kitty and Rooster video

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U4Nyf6ib1OQ Is it just me or does that voice sound like NYASU? xD --- This IS the right place to post this, right? ^^;
  14. QuietDragon

My Drawings / ... where did the old one go? ^^;

Yeah. I searched and couldn't find it. ;-; Oh, well. ^^; And 'cause I wanted to draw Bashou and Buson for Blackjack... I drew Bashou once before on computer though, so he looks better. Buson looks nice, I just didn't get his hair right. xD; And, yeah, the coloring on him is SUPPOSED to...
  15. QuietDragon

Musashi's Icons : slow loadin', heh...

'Cause I'm now WAAAY more used to that username then QuietDragon. o.o xD; Anyways, the older ones are the lamer ones obviously. Oh, note that I'm a bit of a perfectionist. If I start to think an avatar is humiliating enough, I'll probably suddenly remove it. xD; That was my first...
  16. QuietDragon

My Drawings

I, uh, I, um... -stares blankly- ... I... -whiiiiine- -hides- ;-; Squeaky: She's going to stop talking now and just post the pictures because she's stu- very shy. :P So stop reading this and go look at the pictures. Old one... heh. ... HEY! -chases Squeaky- GET BACK HERE! >.<
Back
Top Bottom