Search results for query: *

1. T

Clock time vs. Gameplay time

I know certain things in the game keep track of the clock, like the Pal Park, but would messing with the clock affect the number of hours logged on your gameplay time? I ask this because while I haven't been playing much attention to my playtime, when I got to Sunyshore for the first time and...
  2. T

Male parental units

Is it just me, or are more and more NPCs having in-game fathers? Here are all the in-game dads I can think of: R/B/Y - no in-game appearances or mentions G/S/C - Koga (it wasn't until G/S that Janine existed) [also mentioned: Bill's dad and Falkner's dad] R/S/E - Norman, Birch, Mr. Stone...
  3. T

Extra info on Pokemon status pages?

Found some screens off a blog: http://blog12.fc2.com/s/satoc34/file/DVC00008.jpg http://blog12.fc2.com/s/satoc34/file/DVC00009.jpg The last two lines of each Togepi's page contain what look to be random info for each individual Pokemon. The first one says something about how that Togepi likes...
  4. T

COMPLETE: An Originshippy Christmas Tale (G-PG)

Daigo looked up from his excavation with a start. He suddenly recalled that his original reason for leaving home earlier had absolutely nothing to do with digging for rare stones. Rather, he had left on a very important errand that was very closely connected to this particular day, and this...
  5. T

W.t.f.

Okay, see, this is why I'm asking for transcripts of D/P stuff. Because random info is popping up everywhere and I have no idea what is rumor and what is not. Someone points out that this article contains the following: "Lance (Wataru), the Flying/Dragon Pokémon master and cousin of Gym...
  6. T

Polite/Formal/Respectful Japanese

What are some extremely formal and polite ways of greeting someone whom you hold in very high regard or would like to display great respect towards? To put it in other terms...what would be a Japanese equivalent (in attitude/intention) of something like "it is my great honor to make your...
  7. T

In-Game NPC speeches

I'm looking for transcripts of the in-game talking done by the more important NPCs, namely the Gym Leaders, the E4 members, and *ESPECIALLY* Shirona--in the original Japanese, not a translation. In fact, if nothing else, I'd really appreciate a transcript of everything that Shirona says in the...
  8. T

COMPLETE: Moonlight (PG-ish?, one-shot)

Trembling beneath the harsh, sempiternal light of the full moon—naked light, as naked as his own body—lashed by a fierce night wind and the ceaseless battery of wave upon frigid wave against his pathetically small, unresisting form, the boy wept silently. The sea swallowed his tears as quickly...
  9. T

Pokemon Doujinshi

Since Ket gave me the okay, I guess I'll go ahead and make a thread here for all the unofficial Pokemon manga, i.e. doujinshi, that anyone would like to share. Here's my contribution, which I would greatly appreciate a translation of (please please pretty please translate it, someone...
  10. T

The (Un)Official Originshipping Thread

I guess it's not really a "club" since this isn't the clubs forum, but rather a place for things Originshipping! No rules, aside from no flaming/bashing of Originshipping or any of its constituent characters, and let's please try to keep the thread on-topic. For those of you who don't know...
  11. T

Ugh...verb problems...

とらわれる <---- Dictionaries only list とる, とれる, and とらえる, so I'm assuming とらわれる isn't the dictionary form of any verb. But I can't find any rules for conjugation that explain how the "wa" gets in there from any of the dictionary forms. Help?
  12. T

Interesting trivia to add to Gym Leader articles

http://cabin.jp/axm/gim/data_name.html I'd add it myself it it weren't for the fact that I don't know where in the articles I should put it to avoid disrupting the format. Also, if anyone could find the English names of some of the plants listed there without English names... So yeah...
  13. T

Wallace & Cave of Origin

The Originshipping Article Erroneous info: "Wallace states that, as a citizen of [[Sootopolis]], he cannot enter the cave" In the game it is mentioned that no one from Sootopolis is allowed in the cave, but I do believe that Wallace is the exception, given that he is the Guardian of the Cave...
  14. T

Skipped Characters and the Fans Who Still Love Them

Or, alternately titled: "The BIGGEST reason why the anime can really suck sometimes". I shall whine about the skipping over of my beloved Mikuri-sama. If you're on at PC, ya might have seen this already: Now, if you've played Ru/Sa/Em, you *know* how incredibly important Wallace is to the...
  15. T

Conversation Piece (Pokemon, PG, one-shot)

“Ah yes, there are always those people who ask, ‘What is the ultimate purpose of Pokémon training? Isn’t it just stealing creatures from their homes and turning them into slaves who battle for the glory, profit, and entertainment of their human masters?’ Yes, I’m aware of such people.” “You...
Back
Top Bottom