Search results for query: *

1. O

Looking for Thundurus & Landorus

I need these two, as I want their Pokédex entries. I can trade you a legendary, but I can also trade them back, as I only need the entry.
  2. O

An episode is 30 minutes?

Here's something that has always puzzled me: everyone seems to think a Pokémon episode's duration is half an hour. For example, when Bulbanews has an article about two episodes airing on the same day, they say it's a one-hour special, which implies they too think a single episode lasts for 30...
  3. O

Made-up lyrics for ingame songs?

Have you ever tried making up some lyrics of your own for any of the in-game songs? In that case, this is the thread for you! Post your made-up lyrics plus the name of the song (for example, the pokémon center theme). Here's my somewhat corny lyrics for Sprout Tower: "Sprout Tower is...
  4. O

WANTED: Deoxys

I'd really wanna get a Deoxys to finally complete my event legendary collection. I'm willing to trade one of these for exchange: Mew Celebi Jirachi Manaphy Darkrai Shaymin Shiny Ampharos Metagross lvl. 100 Meganium lvl. 100 Honchkrow lvl. 100 Hitmontop lvl. 100 Altaria lvl. 100...
Back
Top Bottom