Search results for query: *

1. D

Review JN132: The Finals IV: "Partner"

Omg, I didn't think an episode of the anime could make me this emotional. Like damn..I don't think I've ever been so excited watching an episode since I was like..a pre-teen. I don't now how to describe this episode other than..glorious. That animation was just chef's kiss. Do I wish the battle...
  2. D

Review JN131: The Finals III: "The Strongest"

Eh? That's exactly what it was in thee Steven match. Still I agree with your sentiments, I felt like Sirfetch'd or Dragonite could've used the win more. At least they both contributed to damaging it before going down I guess. I like that Rillaboom didn't go down too easily though, definitely...
  3. D

Review JN129: The Finals I: "Torrent"

This episode was way better than I expected, I'd say the finals are off to a pretty good start. I was honestly a bit hesitant about how Leon's battle style would be portrayed, because all his other matches felt very brute force-y, and coming after the Cynthia match where she kept Ash off balance...
  4. D

Preview JN124: The Semifinals III: "Valor"

Omg, finally. <3
  5. D

Review JN118: Satoshi Goes into Battle! VS Daigo!!

Meh. This wasn’t a bad match or anything but it was kinda underwhelming. I thought the last two M8 matches were overall better. The things I did like were were Dracovish being able to land a powerful enough move on Metagross that worried Steven enough to call back his ace. Too bad the fossil...
  6. D

Review JN117: VS Shirona! Iris's Road to Dragon Master!!

I honestly didn't see it as underestimating, it felt more like she was "measuring up" (for lack of a better phrase) Iris' growth. At the point when she pulls out the keystone it feels like she's acknowledged how much stronger Iris has become, and decided, out of respect, that Iris was worthy of...
  7. D

Review JN117: VS Shirona! Iris's Road to Dragon Master!!

To the people who actually watched the entire anime between Isshu to now - has Iris' Dragonite actually had an on screen win at all since it started listening to her ? For the life of me I can't think of a single instance, and I almost feel bad for thing, especially since its KO felt extra...
  8. D

SwSh Which Regi did you pick?

I chose Regidrago because I prefer its design and I guess overall I prefer Dragon a bit more as an individual type. But Eleki seems cool too, I really wish you could've gotten both in 1 game
  9. D

Review SM144: Alola's Strongest Z! Kapu-Kokeko VS Pikachu!!

Whoopsie, forgive me for not knowing the type chart by heart. I'm still kinda unfamiliar with the fairy type, I knew it was weak to poison, but I didn't know poison actually resisted it. TIL! Ha! This was exactly my line of thought as well!
  10. D

Review SM144: Alola's Strongest Z! Kapu-Kokeko VS Pikachu!!

Like I'm honestly shocked at people saying that Agoyon got unfaired or it's battle this week was too short. After the amount of damage it took last week and the fact that it was now going up against a legendary with a type advantage over it, I honestly expected it to be down in one hit to hype...
  11. D

Review SM143: Conclusion! Gaogaen VS Nyaheat!!

I am SO pleased that Nyaheat defeated Gaogen in its middle form rather than requiring some mid-battle evo BS to win. If a pokemon ever felt like it earned its evolution, it's him. Also it was super pleasing to see Satoshi defeat a Lucario without losing multiple team members for once! Excellent...
  12. D

Preview SM141: Final Battle! Satoshi VS Kukui!!

Which is pretty much the definition of an exhibition match? It's not supposed to matter. It's for just fun/show
  13. D

Review SM012: The Extracurricular Lesson is Hidoide!?

I must echo the sentiments of everyone who praised this episode. It was perfection from start to finish. For someone like me who tends to look forward only to battle-heavy episodes, it was a pleasant surprise. Absolutely loved that Rocket-Dan actually took down Satoshi's team. When Musashi...
  14. D

Review XY140: The Endless Zero! Until the Day We Meet Again!!

I don't care about shipping even slightly, but the people who are butthurt and offended over an implied kiss are really lame. That being said, I can't believe how wonderful this episode was. It was such a perfect finale, I smiled so much through the entire episode. Luchabull's whimper was SO...
  15. D

Review XY131: Kalos League Victory! Satoshi's Ultimate Match!!

Lmao! You know, when Gekkouga fainted I actually swore out loud. Couldn't believe he was so close to winning but just couldn't go that extra step. And then I was over it. Gosh, this fandom really knows how to overreact. The fans have made this just one big joke and I feel almost like I fell for...
  16. D

Review XY122: Satoshi Gekkouga VS Mega Yukinooh! Unleash the Giant Water Shuriken!!

Lol, Electro Ball is literally the first move Satoshi used in the battle. Pretty decent battle, but Gojika's is still the best. Glad everyone on Satosh's side got a win. I hope Fiarrow starts using Razor Wind again; it needs a long-ranged move badly.
  17. D

Preview XY120: Eisetsu Gym Battle! Battlefield of Ice!!

It'll definitely tear through Sastoshi's team, that's for sure :( , but I'm pretty sure in an earlier preview we saw Luchabull vs Yukinooh. So at best Satoshi will lose 3-1 I think.
  18. D

Preview XY119: Rival Showdown! Satoshi VS Shōta!!

Lmao, poor Onvern. Not only is it going up against a steel type again, but this time the steel type is part ghost so it can't even use Boomburst... no idea how it could pull off a win unless this time substitutions are allowed. No matter which of the two trainers win though, I think this'll be...
  19. D

Preview XY120: Eisetsu Gym Battle! Battlefield of Ice!!

Pikachu not being used in the final gym is a (very pleasant!) shock. After it was the star back to back for the first 3 gyms it seems so strange to see it take a backseat to Satoshi's birds consistently for the last few gyms. I like! Hopefully everyone goes home with a win in this match. Sad...
  20. D

Review XY112: The Master Class Begins! A Maidens' Fierce Fight Where Sparks Fly!!

Lmao, same! Just the thought of Serena's mother dropping a laptop on their front lawn just for them to watch is hilarious. Pretty decent episode. Actually felt bad for Milfy & Nene. Looking forward to next week's finale.
Back
Top Bottom