Search results for query: *

• Users: DashingFox
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. D

I'm back :D

I was going to just do this in a plain ole' blog, but I decided since I never made an intro thread back when I joined to post it here instead :B (Also to get rid of that message that keeps telling me I haven't posted for several weeks :-p) So its been a couple months since I've last seen the...
  2. D

Review S11 EP31: A Crasher Course in Power!

Ash takes on Crasher Wake in today's horribly animated epiosde.
  3. D

Review S11 EP28: Cream of the Croagunk Crop!

So.. this is the epic Croagunk festival episode and Crasher Wake's anime debut.
  4. D

Review S11 EP18: The Bells Are Singing!

The singing Chingling ep. Let's see how the dub handles it.
  5. D

Review DP087: The Koduck Roadblock!

I didn't see a thread for this This airs next week. From the preview: -A bunch of Psyduck are seen blocking Ash and co.'s path(duh) -The Psyduck are seen attacking Ash and co. with Water Gun, Confusion and Hidden Power. -Ash is seen flying with Gliscor(by holding onto its feet) -Brock...
  6. D

Review S11 EP12: Riding the Winds of Change!

Ah, the episode where the cute Gligar joins the squad. Post when you see it please.
  7. D

Review S11 EP10: Tanks for the Memories!

The Miltank Episode is today right? Start posting.
  8. D

Future Plots(spoilers)

I found this Aussie magazine scan. Read nos. 9-11 They show a couple of Future Plots. http://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scanxk6.jpg And a big error there is that they called the Fen badge the lava badge!? Can anyone confirm this?
Back
Top Bottom