Search results for query: *

• Users: Lon
  • Order by date
  1. L

Worst way to faint

Can I get a 'none of the above, because the worst way to be KOed is by accidentally hitting the self-KO button?' option?
  2. L

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Watched way too much How I Met Your Mother these last few days. "Let's Go to the Mall" is now stuck in my head somehow. >_<
  3. L

Male vs. Female

Typically I just go with whatever the Pokemon's gender is when I catch it. The nature on the other hand, may get me to capture more of them to find a 'better' one.
  4. L

Explorers of Sky?

Honestly, I'm not really in an MD sort of mood at the moment. Especially if the only things it has to offer in place of the Time/Darkness experience is just the two new forms added in Platinum, a couple more starters, and a few extra side-story chapters. Of course with that said, I'll...
  5. L

If you could be a pokemon which one would you be?

Re: If you could be a Pokemon, what would you be? Your posts in wanting to be all sorts of things makes me think you either aren't really sure, or just want to boost your post count. Either way, Ditto would probably be better for you. :p That said, I suppose I'd probably be Bulbasaur, in...
  6. L

Wouldn't it be nice if someone from Game Freak or Nintendo came here?

Having someone that works directly on the creation of the games may be asking for a bit much, since I'm pretty sure most aren't fluent in English. I guess it is possible for whoever localizes the games to browse English language boards though.
  7. L

Are there "canon" protagonists or "canon" starters?

That holds no ground since Dawn's name in the Japanese games is Hikari, and the stone in questioning is the 'Awakening Stone'. That said, here's my take on things. Red: Started with Bulbasaur (Going by the artwork that was mentioned earlier) and traded with Blue (Squirtle) and Green...
  8. L

What is the most special Pokémon catching moment to you?

Nothing in the more recent games, but I do recall back in Blue when I was battling Moltres with my Blastoise. I had it use Ice Beam, and from there all I had to do was fling a bunch of Pokeballs at Moltres, since it had been a nice and frozen fire bird.
  9. L

After Arceus, what will Gen V. Legendaries Be Like?

I'm pretty sure it does. I was thinking they could sprout up more Pokemon based on the myth or something like that. Though since Arceus is found at the tower based upon the myth, that specific example probably isn't likely to happen again.
  10. L

What are you going to do whilst you wait for HGSS?

Heeeeeeroes! =D As for me, I'm actually part of the bunch that imported. I chose the slowest shipping from Play-Asia though, so I suppose I'm just going to say 'go through classes, play Disgaea 2 Portable, and wait for the Japanese copy to get here.' Hopefully the import comes before this...
  11. L

After Arceus, what will Gen V. Legendaries Be Like?

They could take a look at alternate 'creation stories', and we could possibly end up with Izanagi and Izanami persona... I mean Pokemon. >_>
  12. L

The classic layouts; Outdated?

If they are going real time, it'd better be a side-series or something to test the waters first.
  13. L

The classic layouts; Outdated?

I suppose this is a preference that carried over from playing Disgaea on portables and experiences with XD, but 3D animations would cause battles to take way too long for no other reason than just to be flashy. I'd say keep graphics as simple as possible to give us more content.
  14. L

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Re: So after 13 long years... I want to say it was in '05, so I will. :) My younger sis was more or fading out of playing any video games aside from The Sims, so I took it upon myself to make sure her Ruby cartridge wasn't going to sit around collecting dust. I can't quite remember what I...
  15. L

Bulbagarden, What's Your Gender? READ FIRST POST

Male here. Too lazy to think of anything witty.
  16. L

Who ever thought Pokémon was from America when they were younger?

I believe someone in my family had a thing against Japanese made products, and was often complaining that I played video games. Naturally, I assumed all video games were from Japan.
  17. L

Underpowered Attacks

I'm going to say Tackle/Body Slam. Personally, I feel it should be the reverse of Low Kick, Grass Knot, and the like. That is, the larger the Pokemon using it, the stronger it should be.
  18. L

Gold and Silver DS: Discussion, Debate, Wishlists

I'd definitely like to see Blue appear somewhere in the game, as she has now been officially added to the games via Fire Red and Leaf Green. As for her role... I guess she could alternate with Red being the trainer you face above Mount Silver, with the two trading off every time the requirements...
  19. L

Shinies Vs Lengenderies

I'd much rather have an Alternate Colored Pokemon over a Legendary any day. I don't believe I've actually used any of the latter since Moltres in Blue anyway...
  20. L

Whats Your Birthday Pokemon?

Looks like I'm under Shiftry.
Back
Top Bottom