Search results for query: *

1. C

Lunar Destinies (PG, K+, or E)

My second piece of fan fiction work. Things you should know before reading (if you care): 1- I am not professional. I will make mistakes, so forgive me 2- I don't watch anime, so sorry if my battle scenes are made of cheese 3- I think Pokemon should be able to perform more than 4 set...
  2. C

Poketopia: Rise of Team PHEONIX

Rated: E, PG, or K Quick Question: Is it okay to double post here? Summery: This is the story of a boy named Kody, who lives on the island paradise of Poketopia. But soon, the peaceful utopia is threatened by an ex-CIPHER group, Team PHEONIX, who have thier own plans for thier...
  3. C

Pokemon Recipes

After reading the thread, do pokemon get eaten, i wanted to start up a thread where fans could make up food recipes involving pokemon. All repect to pokemon, however, but this could be fun, no? Recipe one: Delibird Deluxe Whole roasted Delibird served on a plate of Bayleef greens. Now you...
  4. C

Where in the world?

If you lived in the Pokemon World, which region would you like to live in? I'm torn between Hoenn and Sinnoh, though the first one might be it because it's a warmer climate, it seems.
  5. C

Bulbagarden Library

I have a few questions about the library, and i'm not sure if i'm suppose to post it here or not. Is the Library still in developement? Is it fairly new still? And is work still being done on it?
  6. C

Another Neverending Story

(Please keep it clean. I'm asking nicely with a smiley face! :) Let's create a masterpiece! Add on to what the person before wrote, but don't change the plot or do silly stuff, unless it is totally appropriate. ___________________________________________________________________________ To...
  7. C

Pokemon for the Wii?

Do you think they'll make more Pokemon games for the Wii? Maybe something like Pokemon Snap with all the new Pokemon? Battle Revolution was fun, but will there be more interactive games in the future for this console?
  8. C

One Letter at a Time word game.

I want to see if this will work. I'll give one word and the next person will change it into another word by changing, adding, or removing one letter. Only one! Please keep the words clean, though. EXAMPLE: Person before: Bat Person after: Cat Person after: Mat Ect. August 29...
  9. C

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sequel Questions and Answers

I want to post this thread to get some confusion sorted out. Warning: read at your own risk. My first question is this: What's the differences between Darkness and Time?
  10. C

There once was a lizard...

...its name was Charmander. Hi! I'm kinda new but i haven't posted a thread here yet. I love Pokemon video games! i don't care much for TV, no offense, but i've enjoyed some of the movies. Is the movie with Giritina any good? Anyway, i can't wait for the new Mystery dungeon game to come out...
  11. C

Leafeon or Glaceon?

Which do you like bestest in Diamond/Pearl? Leafeon or Glaceon? I like Glaceon! It's Blizzard does massive damage (at least mine does) and it so cute!
Back
Top Bottom