Search results for query: *

1. CommanderPigg

Review Detective Pikachu

I'm digging myself up from the grave to write this review. I saw Detective Pikachu in Japanese cinemas on the opening day, 5/3. It's probably the best Pokemon film I've watched in a decade. They have a "pixar villain" in this movie ('unexpected' but kinda to the point of cliche at this point)...
  2. CommanderPigg

Review XY009: Subdue Miare Gym! Citron's Secret!!

Okay I've only seen screenshots, but the amount of Clemont service this episode has provided is INVAULABLE, god bless the pokemon anime. I'm quite amused at this screen in particular because it looks like Serena is ready to throw down to reclaim her man Clemont, Bonnie and Limone make such a...
  3. CommanderPigg

Review XY007: Leave it to Serena!? The Charging Sihorn Race!

if you didn't believe that ash collected the souls of every cilan girl he travels with well here's your god damn proof.
  4. CommanderPigg

If any of Ash's old friends return, who would you want? What role should they play?

Re: If any of Ash's old friends return, who would you want? What role should they pla i want paul to come back just to kiss ash. that's it, then he can go away forever i don't give a crap.
  5. CommanderPigg

Review XY005: The Hakudan Gym Battle! The Magnificent Viviyon's Dance Battle!!

Re: REVIEW: XY005: "The Hakudan Gym Battle! The Magnificent Bibiyon's Dance Battle!!" No, steel is still 1/2 effective on water. They didn't change anything offensively about steel (except for x2 on fairy). Steel doesn't resist Dark or Ghost anymore, that's about it I think :P And I really...
  6. CommanderPigg

New XY trailer + Official Site Updates

oh...welp...the theory was fun while it lasted. i mean, i'm still super psyched to hear about what past they had together, or maybe she knows about what happened to ash and gary on that day. it'd be cool if ash, serena and gary were all playmates together and serena had to fight gary for...
  7. CommanderPigg

New XY trailer + Official Site Updates

Okay I'm just gonna put this theory out there. Because Serena looks a lot like Leaf (their hats!!!!), it may be possible that she's one of the trainers that got either the charmander/bulbasaur at Oak's lab the day Ash left for his journey. NOW I KNOW THEY SUPPOSEDLY QUIT but there's no rule...
  8. CommanderPigg

Pokemon XY Corocoro poster!

if they know non-white people exist then why ccan't they you know show them every once in a while so everyone knows that we're not mythical unicorns. it would be gggrrreeeat if skin color didn't matter like hair color doesn't really matter but guess what. It still does. And having a...
  9. CommanderPigg

representation is important representation is important REPRESENTATION IS SO FREAKING IMPORTANT OH MY FUCKING ARCEUS I'm holding Pokemon to a slightly higher standard than I normally would with anime because they've actually represented a variety of people on the main cast and I've really...
  10. CommanderPigg

Older Ash???

I don't really care what people say, or even at this point what the canon says....if they don't explicitly reveal his age in XY, he's aged. End of story. Good night.
  11. CommanderPigg

Ugh, this!! Pokemon had the chance...they had the chance to canonly represent a dark skinned main protagonist in a main series...but they didn't. I'm actually pretty upset, I've always enjoyed the fact that pokemon had a fairly diverse appearing cast...... I dunno, I'm not to psyched over...
  12. CommanderPigg

CommanderPigg's Media Armada

woah, it's been almost a year since i posted here. i haven't done many covers since then, but there's one that i kinda liked. it's a cover of shingeki no kyojin's ending song. hope you like!
  13. CommanderPigg

Review BW131: Satoshi and Iris's Severed Relationship!? The Path of Separation!!

Who knew that the Ash x main girl ship with the smallest shipping fandom would get one of the shippiest episodes? What a time to be alive, I can die happy now ;w; This was a great episode. I really like how quickly Ash assumed responsibility for his actions and how eager he was to make it up...
  14. CommanderPigg

Review BW130: Satoshi and Butterfree! Until the Day We Meet Again!!

I LOVE THIS EPISODE LOVE. Omg....Satoshi is just....perfect, what a baby, he was amazing in this episode. I liked how he didn't force caterpie to do anything that was too much for him and worked WITH his style instead of against it. He even took a nap with it to show him that it wasn't...
  15. CommanderPigg

Would Hugh alone could've been better than Cameron and Virgil together?

I'd rather the anime mess up two characters I don't really care for (i.e. league-only rivals...) than one that I do. Hugh doesn't want to be Ash's rival...he wants to...DESTROY PLASMA. it would have been hilarious if he suddenly popped out of the ground like a mole during the plasma arc...
  16. CommanderPigg

Preview BW130 - Satoshi and Butterfree! Until we meet again!!

Wow, who cares if it doesn't have the same emotional appeal as meeting his own caterpie again. I love it when Ash helps a pokemon in need, that is seriously one of my favorite plotpoints in the show. We have to remember that this might be extremely reminiscent for Ash since his first capture...
  17. CommanderPigg

Preview BW130 - Satoshi and Butterfree! Until we meet again!!

If that caterpie is ash's buterfree's child, that would make ash a grandaddy and that would make me the happiest pigg in the world. please, writers. make this pathetic pigg's dream come true.
  18. CommanderPigg

Do you have any Pokemon Anime headcanons?

I based it off of this setei in comparison to this one (source) It seems as though they're about the same height but Trip has his head tilted slightly down (and Paul's hair is fluffier, so I just kinda ignore that in the measurements) so I think he might be a bit taller (either way could...
  19. CommanderPigg

Do you have any Pokemon Anime headcanons?

I've probably made some height post in the past, but here's a visual reference (along with measurements) of some of the anime character's heights based on setteis and personal observations. some heights not included: ~Drew: 4’7 ~Trip: 4’9.5 ~Barry: 5’2 ~Tracey: 5’5 ~and i don’t...
Back
Top Bottom