• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. I

Assisted suicide/euthanasia

I think it depends on the situation. I mean, if you are in a hospital bed, and the doctors are telling your family that you will most likely spend the rest of your life as an unfeeling vegetable taking up space in their hospital, they should be able to decide whenever they want to "pull the...
  2. I

The Right to Bear Arms

Sorry to say, but I think the average days of I-shoot-you-you-shoot-me war days are over. If another country would want to take over he U.S.A it would more than likely use economic means to drive it into the ground. So that argument is void in my opinion. Yes, terrorists are a threat, but...
  3. I

Paul is positive character!!!

Something tells me it was more of a Richard=Dick thing, at least that's the first thing I think when I hear the name Richard used in that context. But then again, I'm a fail!nerd xD
  4. I

CoroCoro reveals tidbits on HeartGold and SoulSilver: New artwork, screenshots reveal

Re: CoroCoro reveals tidbits on HeartGold and SoulSilver: New artwork, screenshots re Ha, this was a major flaw in the original GSC games, glad they're changing it (:. Wonder what role they'll play?
  5. I

Am I the only person who feels bad about this?

Oh, I feel you. Mostly because I don't view the game charie as me, but as an independent human with his/her own personality. Plus, there's just something special about starter pokes. It's like, they were always there.
  6. I

Most cringe-inducing Pokémon moment?

Oh, and different version of FEAR then xD. Nice, I should've used that in the BT. xD Anyhow my cringe inducing moment was in the Emerald BT. I was on my last battle before Anabel, and was down to my Gardevoir, when my opponent sent out a Crawdraunt...it was a close match to, seeing as I...
  7. I

Caribbean Monk Seal Officially Extinct

Oh good God, that's just so sad :(. I hope the Hawaiian monk seal hangs on, I lived in HI, and those are just some amazing creatires. :( Damn you humanity!
  8. I

First time you went...oh cool! etc...

When I figured out for to use the PC storage system in Saphirre (it was my first pokemon game). I was really n00bish back then (still am really), and had no idea that you can rotate your pokemon. Don't ask me why I thought that, I just did. xD The first time I saw a shiny poke in FR, it was a...
  9. I

What do you think of Volkner?

WHAT A TWIST!
  10. I

Teacher indicted for popup ads

The American justice system never ceases to amuse me. Why are they letting these idiots into the bar? Could have figured out a better way of covering that up (like not suing the teacher and renewing the licenses in quiet).
  11. I

My Pokemon ranch vs. Pokémon Battle Revolution

^ I'm 99.9% certain that you can move pokes from your games through Ranch, but I'm not so sure about PBR. EDIT-S - Proven wrong. That's what I get for commenting on a game I don't have. XD
  12. I

My Pokemon ranch vs. Pokémon Battle Revolution

Ranch is like PokemonBox. It's just there for storage, but from what I understand you also have little mini games in there, but that's basically it. PBR gives you something to do, but it's just battling. Personally, I wouldn't waste my money on them.
  13. I

So...You're On Bulbagarden... But What SHOULD You Be Doing???

I really should be doing that review in the back of my science textbook. >>
  14. I

Police: Papers seized from Klan leader accused of murder

Oh, my God... Fun Fact: This is my Parish. I live in an area were the KKK murders people. I fuckin' live here! .... These 'people' didn't even try to concel the killing. They hide the body under some leaves, by a road...
  15. I

California Proposition 8 PASSED

If I knew about this, I would be creeped out as well. But this was not addressed in this thread. So, in short you are saying that heterosexual couples who choose to not have children should not get married? And the children are the point of marriage? That is just total bullshit which I don't...
  16. I

A hopeful group, the the real question here is if it will work. There always have been groups like these after some political action was passed, but few were effective. *crosses figures* maybe this will be different. @Snake Bandage: That did not stop the Californians from voting aganist...
  17. I

Oh my God...I just have no words for this. Right after Obama is elected, we get hit in the face with this shit. I honestly believed that California would go aganist Prop. 8, but who was I kidding, this is the state with the terminator for governor (no offense Emerald_Dragonite). About the...
  18. I

Election Day Extravaganza Thread!

That I completely agree with. There really is no need to fuel neclear fire, like Snake Bandage said, not to mention 'so many other countries are doing it is not a very good reason for the U.S to switch over =P. And solar and wind energy is not being used to it's full potential, in Hawaii and...
  19. I

Communism?

How exactly are they compatible? I don't see what the point would be in elections if the end result would always be the same. Everything is already laid out in a communist rule, the government is really just there to 'redistribute the wealth' once you break it all down. And this applies to the...
  20. I

Happy Halloween!!!

I saw a lot little kids that were screaming and running around in colorful costumes. Does that count? They make the same amount of noise after all. I wish we had fireworks here though, but I think they're illegal in my neighborhood now. D:
Back
Top Bottom