Search results for query: *

• Users: MAGNEDETH
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. MAGNEDETH

How often do you edit Bulbapedia?

this is the BP general chat forum, right?
  2. MAGNEDETH

READ THIS IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE REGISTERING AN ACCOUNT ON BULBAPEDIA

Due to vandalism, account creation has been disabled. The staff has not yet decided when account creation will be re-enabled.
  3. MAGNEDETH

Happy Birthday To...

our Editor-in-chief, TTEchidna! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TTE!
  4. MAGNEDETH

Hot or Cold

pretty simple. do you like hot weather, or cold weather? or perhaps just in the middle? personally, i like it cold. below freezing cold. snowy cold.
  5. MAGNEDETH

Dog vs Cat

The age old question, which do you like more? Dogs or Cats?
  6. MAGNEDETH

Extras

anyone have an extreme amount one card for no reason? ive got tons of Magnemite, but, i collect them. what im talking about is that i also have 16 base set Ponyta. i have no idea why. maybe 16 of one card is nothing compared to some of you other TCG nuts, but, im only a light collector, where...
  7. MAGNEDETH

Breakfast

i always eat breakfast. most important meal of the day. do YOU eat breakfast?
  8. MAGNEDETH

Pokemon Global Wiki

Our Fire-type. Their Fire-type. they arent exactly the same, but, im skeptical..
  9. MAGNEDETH

Questionable Notability

this is a pretty big debate that hasnt been really brought up. well, its time. its pretty clear that no one is really sure what constitutes proper notability. so, here i am, asking, what is it? Gym Leader/E4/Brain Pokemon. are they notable? at what degree makes them notable?
  10. MAGNEDETH

Pronuncicashuns

i see were adding pronunciations to the site. thats fine. and were doing it via an official handbook. great! so, why do i, and some other users, disagree with a majority of these? now, i know that being were using an "official handbook" there isnt much room to argue, but, im gonna find some...
  11. MAGNEDETH

User Space Ban

Well folks, if you're a regular on Bulbapedia, you know that User Space edits are blocked right now. If you're not a regular, surprise! Now, for those who don't know why it's been blocked, lets refresh your memory. The Bulbapedia server is under stress all the time due to it being one of the...
  12. MAGNEDETH

Database Locked

first post *breath in.....and out* just wondering when the "Database consistency checks" will be done. if i missed an important announcement, point me in the right direction please.
Back
Top Bottom