Search results for query: *

1. S

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread I'm experiencing a far different problem. Whenever I try to edit, anything at all, just about as soon as I hit submit, all I get is a blank screen that doesn't load anything at all. Nothing saves. I first noticed this when I tried to edit Kōji to fix an...
  2. S

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread Will somebody please call off BulbaBot? That bot blocked me for no reason at all while I was smack dab in the middle of my maintenance backlog, gave the expiry time as a whole day, and said that I wasn't being useful. I had just gotten past the insertion of...
  3. S

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread Well, I'm a sysop in good standing on Bulbapedia, meaning that I should be able to edit just fine on Bulbapedia, yet I find myself unable to edit for some odd reason, probably a glitch in the system. I absolutely have to get the Asatsuki Town article moved to...
  4. S

Ok now the 14th is here...

Oh, please. Such a movie probably wouldn't be worse than my group's motto. I mean, "evil tusks/tasks"? What the hell is that supposed to mean? I can understand "raid on the city" and "knock out", but that last part makes zero sense even after uttering it way too many times! Why do...
  5. S

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Not as long as Master Apollo's got his grip on the place. As long as Wendy's continuing to show we're turning a profit (I seem to recall we just now recently got back in the black after whatever happened to poor Oca/Ōka/Orm/whatshisface)...
  6. S

Ok now the 14th is here...

Same goes for the first French release. Our Quebec branch did an excellent job procuring the necessary materials so we can brainwash Canadians en français as well as en anglais...
  7. S

Team Rocket Grunts pages

I'll do it, just as soon as someone spares me a working key into the facility. For some odd reason, my key doesn't work...
  8. S

EDITING OF BULBAPEDIA HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY DISABLED DUE TO SERVER STRESS

Re: BULBAPEDIA HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY TEAM ROCKET Oh, great. I showed up to do my daily maintenance, primarily to "handle" the redirects to that piece-of-shit device twerps call Pokégear, only to find myself locked out! Who changed all the locks? Can anybody spare me a working key so I can...
  9. S

The Pokémon Stadium 2 Pokédex Entries

I'd bet 2¢ that the same might be true of Stadium 1 as well. I know for a fact that entries do vary by game pak in Stadium 2 due to owning three compatible game paks, but can't verify it for Stadium 1 since my only Generation I game pak is Yellow...
  10. S

Move Relearner - Between Generations

It doesn't matter where a Pokémon goes. It's subject to the level-up learnset of the game it's currently present in, whether it learns a move by level-up or takes on a move relearner. This has been true ever since the first generation. In your case, then yes, you can teach Parasect...
  11. S

New problem (at least with me)

If something like this happens, try refereshing before anything else. It may have been simply a misload.
  12. S

Bulbapedia Question

Not only that, but Grawp's been spotted over on the German side and blocked, and has been vandalizing on the Polish side yet the sysops have done nothing.
  13. S

Because of vandalism?

I'd gone over to the Polish side to handle him, and now he's targeting my page over there! Not only did he move by Polish-side userpage, but he also erased the redirect it left so I couldn't move it back! And, on top of that, he's currently trying to turn my legit content, as well as...
  14. S

Sign-up problems

Well, the idiot who's creating all these accounts is using the same offensive e-mail address over and over. The e-mail address blames a certain group of people, who shall remain nameless, for 9/11. Not sure what I'm thinking of will end this, but it may be worth a try... (UPDATE: The...
  15. S

Slots be gone in European Platinum

Even if a ratings board were to go back and give Pokémon games re-ratings, odds are they'll go no worse than the ESRB rerating it E10+ or PEGI rerating it 7+ or 12+. (The Australia OFLC rerating it M is probably the most extreme case; do keep in mind, though, that OFLC M is equivalent to the...
  16. S

The Preview Feature

I've gotten errors like this when trying to view, much less preview or edit. I'm starting to think the system hates us--first it rejects any notion of seeing any number of question marks in page titles as acceptable, now these errors!
  17. S

Pokémon XD Articles

The currently needed article might be a good place to start...
  18. S

Server Behavior

Something has got to be up with the server setup. Today I've been getting errors typing in Bulbapedia's web address to try to load Bulbapedia (my usual method), but when coming into Bulbapedia through the Help link on the Bulbanews sidebar (Bulbanews is loading fine by typing in its web...
  19. S

Munchlax Tree

Maybe someone should run that idea by the filb.de folks? If there's anyone who can create such a generator, it's the Germans. I wonder how many online generator wizards live in Germany... Anyway, another solution for those not willing to look all over the place is to enable Pal Park and...
  20. S

503 Service Unavailable

I've started getting screens that read something along the lines of: The number following the XID varies with each occurence. I'm wondering, is this screen part of the ongoing problems? And if so, is it a sign of them getting better or worse?
Back
Top Bottom