Search results for query: *

1. Maverick Nate

What's GROWING on? A look at Bulbapedia's newest additions from February 2024

The Bulbapedia encyclopedia is always growing here at Bulbagarden! All sorts of edits and contributions sprout up every single day thanks to Pokémon enthusiasts from all around the world! Let's take a closer look at our editors' best contributions that have taken root during February 2024...
  2. Maverick Nate

What's GROWING on? Special Edition - Celebrating Bulbapedia's 19th Anniversary

Love may be in the air, but Pokémon #1 is also soaring through the skies with Pokémon #18, because today we're celebrating Bulbapedia's 19th anniversary! For almost two decades, the wiki has grown from strength to blossoming strength here at Bulbagarden thanks to edits and contributions of...
  3. Maverick Nate

What's GROWING on? A look at Bulbapedia's newest additions from Winter 2023

The Bulbapedia encyclopedia is always growing here at Bulbagarden! All sorts of edits and contributions sprout up every single day thanks to Pokémon enthusiasts from all around the world! Let's take a closer look at our editors' best contributions that have taken root during the Winter 2023...
  4. Maverick Nate

What's GROWING on? A look at Bulbapedia's newest additions from November 2023

The Bulbapedia encyclopedia is always growing here at Bulbagarden! All sorts of edits and contributions sprout up every single day thanks to Pokémon enthusiasts from all around the world! Let's take a closer look at our editors' best contributions that have taken root during November 2023. Had...
  5. Maverick Nate

What's GROWING on? A look at Bulbapedia's newest additions from October 2023

The Bulbapedia encyclopedia is always growing here at Bulbagarden! All sorts of edits and contributions sprout up every single day thanks to Pokémon enthusiasts from all around the world! Let's take a closer look at our editors' best contributions that have taken root during October 2023. Every...
  6. Maverick Nate

What's GROWING on? A look at Bulbapedia's newest additions from September 2023

The Bulbapedia encyclopedia is always growing here at Bulbagarden! Every single day, hundreds of edits are made around the clock by enthusiasts all over the world! Let's take a look at some of our editors' biggest contributions that readers may have missed. Join us as we explore some of...
  7. Maverick Nate

What's GROWING on? A look at Bulbapedia's newest additions from August 2023

The Bulbapedia encyclopedia is always growing here at Bulbagarden! Every single day, hundreds of edits are made around the clock by enthusiasts all over the world! Let's take a look at some of our editors' biggest contributions that readers may have missed. Join us as we explore some of...
  8. Maverick Nate

What's GROWING on? A look at Bulbapedia's newest additions from July 2023

9. Maverick Nate

What's GROWING on? A look at Bulbapedia's newest additions from June 2023

The Bulbapedia encyclopedia is always growing here at Bulbagarden! Every single day, hundreds of edits are made around the clock by enthusiasts all over the world! Let's take a look at some of our editors' biggest contributions that readers may have missed. Join us as we explore the edits from...
  10. Maverick Nate

What's GROWING on? A look at Bulbapedia's newest additions from May 2023

11. Maverick Nate

What's GROWING on? A look at Bulbapedia's newest additions from April 2023

12. Maverick Nate

What's GROWING on? A look at Bulbapedia's newest additions in March 2023

The Bulbapedia encyclopedia is always growing here at Bulbagarden! Every single day, hundreds of edits are made around the clock by enthusiasts all over the world! Our staff team would like to take a moment and highlight some of our editors' biggest contributions that readers may have missed...
  13. Maverick Nate

Pokémon × Kogei: Playful Encounters of Art and Japanese Craft exhibit debuts in Japan

A brand new art exhibit has debuted in the Japanese National Crafts Museum in Kanagawa, Ishikawa Prefecture. The Pokémon × Kogei: Playful Encounters of Art and Japanese Craft exhibit features the work of 20 individuals, from living national treasures to young rising stars, taking shape as...
  14. Maverick Nate

Past Artwork

What do we plan to do with all the past artwork we have? It is a shame to have it, but not use it anywhere. I have two ideas about it: 1) Maybe, have the infobox switch to the artwork for an anniversary of whatever gave came out that day, like Feb 27, all the applicable Pokémon have their...
  15. Maverick Nate

New idea

I was thinking, and I think I came up with a great new idea. Instead of having the upcoming episodes, and the ongoing Pokémon events, I think we should mix them together and add to it. I think an "Upcoming events" section, that includes, TCG expansion release dates, episodes, game releases...
  16. Maverick Nate

User hostility

Is it just me, or have users been getting more and more hostile towards each other lately? There seems to be an OVERUSE OF CAPS LOCK AND YELLING in all sorts of places, and there has been name calling (maybe not as bad as it could be, but name-calling none-the-less), mean edit summaries, comment...
  17. Maverick Nate

Notability of Voice Actors

There has now been some issues with the notability of Voice Actors, specifically international voice actors. Now, some of these actors I can see having their own own pages: like Sandra de Castro, she has enough roles that she played to be notable. The other ones that currently have pages are...
  18. Maverick Nate

Image Policy

This has gone on for long enough! We need to implement an image use policy about what images should be head images and such. There have been too many problems because some users think that "[they] know better than everyone else about what images to use." There have been countless edit wars...
  19. Maverick Nate

Ash's Pokédex

Since when has Ash's Pokédex had a female voice? I just noticed that it was different in DP062 and then I looked back and noticed it was a female voice in DP049. I was thinking about adding it to Theryguy's anime dex project.
Back
Top Bottom