Search results for query: *

• Users: Ash6K
  • Order by date
  1. A

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I think Rowlet and Litten would be great for Ash. As for Poplio, I think after Greninja just dominating XY, that Ash could use a break from the water starter this time around and the girl could have it. If the girl does anything related to performing (either contests or tripokelons or something...
  2. A

At the very least, I could see that Goodra scene being a way for the writers to write Goodra back into Ash's team if they want to. Goodra just has to watch the TV and see something like Ash's first league battle and then all that has to happen for it to rejoin Ash is for Keanan to drop Goodra...
  3. A

Back in BW, after Krookodile, there was pretty much no team changes besides bringing back Charizard when there easily could've been a new capture somewhere. Granted, BW had some weird decisions when it came to their post-league arc but still, it just shows that there is the possibility of Ash...
  4. A

Was it? I thought Monferno had some merchandise for that movie and people were just skeptical because it wasn't in any scenes but at least merchandise-wise, we knew Ash had a Monferno by then. We also knew for the Diancie movie that Ash would get Hawlucha (before he got it) based on posters and...
  5. A

If Chespin doesn't evolve maybe the Quilladin is Manon's? Or the poster only covers a specific amount of time in the anime and Chespin (as well as probably Eevee) will evolve way after the Team Flare arcs.
  6. A

News Pokemon XY & Z Discussion

^ When it comes to Sawyer, nothing's outright confirmed the Sceptile is either his or Ash's. Although he's not on the main characters list so it'd be weird for the poster to feature his pokemon when he's not on there nor is he considered a main/highlighted character for the series (while The...
  7. A

So right now Ash would have: - Pikachu - Ash Greninja - Talonflame - Hawlucha - Noivern and if that Mega Sceptile is his (which I really hope it is) then that is one really solid team! So excited for it! Also, interesting that there's no Eevee evo spoilers but I guess that'll just happen at a...
  8. A

News Pokemon XY & Z Discussion

I'm really excited for this new arc/series. Lysandre is finally making an appearance in the main anime, of course there's Alain's appearance, and bringing up Zygarde and its forms will be really interesting too (not to mention, that might mean we'll get a Pokemon Z). Pokemon wise, I'm kinda...
  9. A

Worst Way Ash Has Lost The Pokemon League?

I'd say the Kanto loss against Richie would always be the worst way to lose for me. While it made sense to do that to showcase how much more Ash needs to improve as a trainer, I just thought it was an unfair way to lose just because Charizard wouldn't listen to Ash. Like that scenario was pretty...
  10. A

I would love to see Ash with a Mega Sceptile! If Ash was ever to get a Mega pokemon in the way, way future, my first choice at this point would go for Mega Sceptile.
  11. A

Haven't posted estimated teams in long while, so here we go: Ash - Pikachu - Greninja - Talonflame - Hawlucha - Skiddo/Phantump - Goomy line/Bergmite line/Honedge line Pretty straightforward for Ash. Pikachu, a grass type, water type, fire type, bird pokemon (in this case 2), and a...
  12. A

Preview XY035: Champion of the Forest! Luchabull Appears!!

I am definitely looking forward to Hawlucha in this episode. It looks pretty cool going up against Ursaring, Machamp, and what looks like possibly Conkeldurr. It definitely looks like a strong pokemon and I can't wait to see it on Ash's team. I am also excited to see its battle style. It may be...
  13. A

SPOILERS: New opening and ending: "Mega V (Mega Volt)" and "Peace Smile"

The new opening and ending were nice! Especially the opening, it was pretty awesome seeing Hawlucha and Fletchinder with the group. And then of course, Shauna, Trevor, and Tierno were shown. Not just shown, but they had the Kanto starters with them. Here's hoping to see them be prominent...
  14. A

Ash's Pokemon XY Team/Predictions and Speculation

Besides - Pikachu - Froakie line - Fletchling line I'm hoping at this point for Ash: - Pancham line - Chespin (not really a hope but a likely guess imo) - Tyrunt line or some pokemon whose type Ash hasn't had yet
  15. A

So it's sorta but not really but really close to being confirmed that Ash gets Froakie, yay! Here's hoping for Pancham and Fletchling for his next two since they seem like early appearance type of pokemon. Down the road maybe it's possible for Ash to get an older pokemon that will be...
  16. A

Well after seeing Ash's potential traveling companions, there's a good chance he'll get at least two starters. Assuming Serena is a traveling companion and takes one of them, I'm guessing at this point Ash can get Chespin and Froakie. Froakie can evolve all the way, Chespin can stay as is or...
  17. A

As of now, I'm liking this possible team set-up: - Pikachu - Froakie (and its evos) - Skiddo - Talonflame - Pangoro - Wildcard Froakie and its evos can be Ash's main starter, Skiddo can be like a grass type Buizel in that it doesn't evolve but is more than capable in battling stronger...
  18. A

Mega Evolutions in the anime

Apparently only one Mega Evolution pokemon is allowed on battle. If that's the case, then I don't think we'll be seeing a trainer with a whole team of Mega pokemon. And since it's solely an in-battle thing, we probably are not going to see pokemon in their Mega forms for the majority of the...
  19. A

Mega Evolutions in the anime

I'm guessing that if Mega Evolutions were to be implemented, I could see something happen from one of Ash's Kalos pokemon, an older reserve pokemon Ash brought back for something (like the league), and/or another character's pokemon being Mega (either Ash's traveling companions or if May were to...
  20. A

With the new trailer, if Ash doesn't get the grass starter this time around, I think it'd be neat if he got a unique looking pokemon like Oorotto. If it's grass/ghost, that'd make it even more interesting and something I wouldn't mind seeing on his team.
Back
Top Bottom