Search results for query: *

1. T

Strongest starters in the gens they were introduced

Gen I: Venusaur and Blastoise both have strong arguments. Bulbasaur plows through the first half of the game. However, after Celadon, it s typing and limited movepool are more of a liability. Squirtle on the other hand is an asset all the way into the Elite 4. Gen II: Typholsion had access...
  2. T

(READ FIRST POST) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread

There are certainly Gen V Pokemon that could use Mega or something. Klingklang has a decent special movepool and most nothing on the physical side and yet an abysmal special attack and incredible physical attack. A mega that reverses that would be nice.
  3. T

Ideas For New Pokemon Moves

Cryo Crash Type: Ice Category: Physical PP: 5 Power: 120 Accuracy: 100 Hits: 1 Pokemon Effect: User takes 1/8 damage dealt as recoil, 30% of freezing the target. Description: User surrounds itself with ice and slams into the target with such force it takes damage from the impact. Comment: An...
  4. T

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

A Question About Super Secret Training I was wondering if anyone had figured out how Super Secret Training determines what item you get. Does it have to do with the second you finish on of the overkill you score on the last shot? I want to grind PP UP's and wondered if there was a secret to it.
  5. T

Building a Team

I prefer Ice Beam over Dragon Pulse because it hits more for SE and hits opposing Garchomps harder. Aura Sphere is an option I would really like though.
  6. T

Building a Team

I'm in the process of building an actual competitive team. So far I have these two Pokemon (Mega)Blastoise@Blastonite Modest Nature Torrent/Mega Launcher 252 HP/252 SpA/4SpD Water Pulse Ice Beam Dark Pulse Rapid Spin Garchomp (needs item) Jolly Nature Rough Skin 4 HP/252 Atk/252...
  7. T

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I thought it was the other way around. I know you can get Everstones off Roggenrolas and Gravelers (I already got one). How do you get Destiny Knots aside from the spare you get from the beauty in Luminose City?
  8. T

(READ FIRST POST) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread

I'm not sure when he made this video, but Smogon has been banning the more game-breaking Megas to the Uber tier. And it would have been better if Mega Evolution was used to make some of the UU Pokemon more useable in OU instead of as a vehicle for fan service.
  9. T

Here's a real FUUU... moment. I was cleaning out my box of Gibles from breeding, and I released the Gibles hold my Everstone and Destiny Knot. FUUU...
  10. T

I'm in the process of hatching the perfect Gible. I have an Attack, Defense, Sp. Def, Speed female with Rough Skin and an HP, Attack, Defense, Sp. Def Male with Rough Skin doing their thing. I get an egg that hatches into a Gible with perfect IVs in all five stats I want only it has the Sand...
  11. T

Improvements to Pokemon games

How about a difficulty setting? You can set a difficulty that determines the rate of climb of levels of trainers, their intelligence, and complexity of their movesets. That way a kid just picking up a Pokemon game could play through it while it is still a challenge for more seasoned veterans...
  12. T

A Small Thought

I was looking at my Pokemon and a thought crossed my mind. What if gift Pokemon use received came in Premier Balls instead of normal Pokeballs? This obviously wouldn't change anything but the the aesthetics, but it would add some variety and a nice touch to receiving a Pokemon.
  13. T

Speculation Orre: Remastered

I don't know about going to Orre again, but another game where defeating an evil is the main objective would be great. I would especially like to see a fully behind the back perspective Pokemon game. Considering the abilities of the Wii U, they could make an absolutely beautiful environment...
  14. T

(Type) should resist (Type) but be weak to (type)!

Never heard the line about flesh being stronger than steel?
  15. T

(Type) should resist (Type) but be weak to (type)!

Having played some other RPG, I think Fire and Ice should be Super Effective Against each other. Fire-types should be just as harshly effective by extreme cold as ice-types are by extreme heat. Then you could have Flame Body and Magma Armor negate the weakness for Pokemon with enough heat to...
  16. T

The Big Al LIVES!

Thanks. And I'm still a magnethead. I haven't really been following the show. I've lost interest in it. Is it any good in this generation?
  17. T

Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

I just recently completed the game, but I don't the type or Pokemon my Friend Safari would be. My Friend Code is 0130-2037-5404. At least it dragged me back into the community.
  18. T

The Big Al LIVES!

Yes. I'm alive. I've even finally finished a Pokemon which I haven't since Diamond and Peal. How are all you happy people?
  19. T

Who is Best Pony?

G1's Wind Whistler is best pony.
  20. T

What do you want to see in Season 3?

Sea ponies. Shoo-be-doo, shoo, shoo-be-doo.
Back
Top Bottom