Search results for query: *

• Users: The Big Al
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. T

Building a Team

I'm in the process of building an actual competitive team. So far I have these two Pokemon (Mega)Blastoise@Blastonite Modest Nature Torrent/Mega Launcher 252 HP/252 SpA/4SpD Water Pulse Ice Beam Dark Pulse Rapid Spin Garchomp (needs item) Jolly Nature Rough Skin 4 HP/252 Atk/252...
  2. T

A Small Thought

I was looking at my Pokemon and a thought crossed my mind. What if gift Pokemon use received came in Premier Balls instead of normal Pokeballs? This obviously wouldn't change anything but the the aesthetics, but it would add some variety and a nice touch to receiving a Pokemon.
  3. T

The Big Al LIVES!

Yes. I'm alive. I've even finally finished a Pokemon which I haven't since Diamond and Peal. How are all you happy people?
  4. T

The Weather Makers of the Wonder Planet (Non-Pokemon: Futago Hime)(PG)

Hooray for rewrites. :kawaii: Chapter 1: BLINDSIDED! It was a daily ritual in Drop Castle. The castle residents and staff would line up to receive the morning mail. This particular morning was no exception with a line stretching down the hall of Beavers, Aquarians, Riri, and Humans...
  5. T

Microphone problem

After upgrading to Windows 7, my laptop's built-in microphone isn't working. I go into the audio devices and it says it's enabled. I've regsvr32 both the .dll files. However, when I go to use it, doesn't pick up anything. What should I do?
  6. T

Israel

Since this is off topic in the thread it's in, I made a new thread for it. Carried away is an understatement. That's the first time I've seen indiscriminate bombing being part of a rescue campaign. I think this illustrates how thoroughly Israel's policy towards the Palestinians has failed...
  7. T

9/11 in the post-Bush era

Tomorrow is the first anniversary of the September 11th attacks with Obama (anyone besides George W. Bush for that matter) as president. This is a thread to discuss the anniversary and how it's observed in the post-Bush era. One thing I've noticed is I've yet to see an ad for the year's 9/11...
  8. T

I think my laptop is about ready to die

Well, I'm almost four year old laptop is acting up. -The right 2/3 to 3/4 of the screen remains black. -The thing can't make it through a virus scan without switching off due to the processor overheating (even with a fan under it.) -It refuses to let me trash anything. Could this be...
  9. T

The Weather Makers of the Mysterious Planet: The Floodgates of Hell

The Weather Makers of the ☈ Mysterious Planet is based on 『ふしぎ星の☆ふたご姫』 (The Twin Princesses of the ☆ Mysterious Planet), a concept by BIRTHDAY that inspired an anime series by the same name. If you want to learn more about the concept (and can read Japanese) check out the concept here. This...
  10. T

Robotnik vs. Eggman

Simple question. In an all out battle of villains, who would win? Would Robotnik from Sonic the Hedgehog (a.k.a. Sonic Sat AM) win, or would Eggman from Sonic X? I personally believe Robotnik would win and I don't think it's just nostalgia talking. Ignoring everything else, Robotnik could...
  11. T

I'm starting to wonder

As you know shortly after Transformers was released in theaters, Transformers: Animated showed up on our TV's. I'm starting to wonder if the same will happen to Star Trek and G.I. Joe which have movies coming out this year. It wouldn't be a bad thing. Transformers animated took a while but it...
  12. T

It's the Last Week of the Bush Administration

Well, tomorrow (Jan 13) is the first day of the last week of the Bush43 administration. I thought we'd celebrate by talking about the memorable moments of the past eight years. There certainly a lot to talk about. Besides, the only active topic at the moment it what bathroom transgendered...
  13. T

If you could travel back a year...

...and tell people what happened in 2008, do you think they'd believe you?
  14. T

The Republicans Might be in for a Shock

Watching the post election reaction by Republicans, I'm left puzzled. I really shouldn't be because it was their same reaction two years ago. They've taken the lesson out of this election that they need to be more conservative. Why? The conservative label has been beaten badly in two...
  15. T

Should We Bright Back Q-Ships?

Read this if you don't get the term. I've been following the story about piracy in the area of the Horn of Africa. It leaves me wondering. Why are we sending in easily recognized warships to deal with this? The pirates have already come up with answer for it. They've increase their...
  16. T

The Weather Makers of the Mysterious Planet: The Legend of Huracan(Futago Hime,PG-13)

Or, if you're of the persuasion, ふしぎ星のてんき工:ハラカンのレゲンド. Hello everyone. I come to you with a new fanfic based on Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime. If you've been reading my other work I have to apologize. I've pulled it up by the roots, thrown it on a pile of kindling, doused it with gasoline...
  17. T

Chronicles of the Weathermakers(Futago Hime)(PG)

Welcome to my latest work. Actually it was what I had originally planned to do but only got around to it recently. Whatever. Just read it and please leave your feedback. Chapter 1: The Part-time Princess? * The Road to Being a Better Queen Even Saginaw City, a community as far from...
  18. T

COMPLETE: The Weathermakers of the Mysterious Planet (Non-Pokemon: Futago Hime) (PG)

Hello everyone. I'm ready throw myself to the wolves yet again with a fanfic. This time it's a non-Pokemon fanfic. Instead it's based on a rather humorous but sadly short lived anime called Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime (translation: The Twin Princesses of the Mysterious Planet). Actually it's...
  19. T

Randi Rhodes suspended for foul comments

WARNING: The following link is Rhodes' uncensored comments. It contains language that is not suitable for young children, those easily offended, or Clinton supporters. http://youtube.com/watch?v=R4FBYwz_UjA My comments aren't suitable for young children either. This suspension is...
  20. T

Life After People: Who would replace us?

After seeing the History Channel special on what would happen to our civilization after we're gone, it got me thinking. What would be next? What species would evolve into the next dominant species on earth? The show suggested the chimps but that's rather cliche. I came up with a few ideas of...
Back
Top Bottom