Search results for query: *

• Users: VibuzeSG
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. V

VibuzeSG's Art Stuff

Figured I'd continue posting some of my art, considering the last time I did so was....what...September? http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f56/ZOMBN/Tintinabulation.jpg This picture was me trying to draw the Bellsprout evolution line in my own style, as part of a series of sketches I was...
  2. V

Silent Bridge Landscape

Dunno, lately I've been doing an awful lot of Pokemon fanart, and I've been feeling like using a lot of different media. So at art class, I painted this landscape inspired by Route 12. I'm actually pretty proud of it. EDIT: Sorry for the awful photo...I stink at taking photos of my artwork...
  3. V

Blue's Bulbapedia Article

I was reading Blue's (as in, the rival from RBY) Bulbapedia page, and I noticed there seems to be a lot of errors throughout, namely with his teams from FireRed and LeafGreen. I'm almost 100% sure that, like the rest of the Elite 4, when you fight him again after obtaining the National Dex...
  4. V

VibuzeSG's Team

It's been almost a full year since I last did any competitive battling, but this forum's gotten me interested again. I'm not very creative, so most of my team's EV spreads and moves came from Smogon. The thing I'm worried about is that my team is way to Sweeping-heavy, so I figured I might as...
  5. V

VibuzeSG's Fanart

Um...just thought I'd post some fanart I had lying around. A picture of Cyndaquil. I totally forgot that his flames would be a light source, so I kinda pretended they were just quills. I hate how Spiritomb is flat in Battle Revolution, so I drew it as being rounder. In this one, I...
  6. V

Hello everyone!

Hey, I figured that as a new member I might as well step in and introduce myself. I've been reading this forum for about four months now, but I finally decided to join. I've been a big Pokemon fan since the beginning, and I'm glad to finally be a member of a Pokemon community. Um, that's...
Back
Top Bottom