Search results for query: *

1. TeddiUrsa

Review JN142: And We're Looking at the Same Moon!

No, during the flashback there is a song playing, sung by Satoshi's VA.
  2. TeddiUrsa

Preview JN143: Riding on Laplace♪

So most prisons aren't punishments because of the high rate of reoffenders? ^^"
  3. TeddiUrsa

Well, Takeshi gets punished each time for his antics so there is a lesson of not acting like him. Aren't most Pokémon jokes overdone to begin with? ^^"
  4. TeddiUrsa

How is being a "pervert" a bad thing? I enjoy his antics. While I really started to enjoy Kenji as a character through the Hosou-Episodes I found him pretty lacking and passiv for most of his main-series run. I'd love to hear him talk again, but I enjoy Takeshi more. Lapras seems so small in...
  5. TeddiUrsa

Koharu is robbed

To be honest I didn't get why Koharu was popular in the first place. Sure, she was the sole female character with a little bit of importance but her sex alone can't be the only reason why people wanted her to have a bigger role, right? I found her pretty boring and unenthusiastic. And I really...
  6. TeddiUrsa

Jessie's Wobbuffet

Well, its the translators fault for not translating the punny japanese name good enough. Why would or should the show pay attention to the unfitting english dubname? At least in Germany the meaning kinda works.
  7. TeddiUrsa

End of an Era: Share Your Memories

I am more of a lurker here especially after many old, and fondly remembered users stopped posting here but I never went away and the Pokémon anime is still accompanying me after all these years. I started watching Pokémon when it first aired in Germany from episode 1 onwards. I liked it a lot...
  8. TeddiUrsa

Has Goh caught your favorite Pokémon?

Still no whiscash for Gou, but I hope it will happen someday...
  9. TeddiUrsa

How long have you been watching the anime?

Well, I named my daughter "Rica" ... But other than that I guess there wasnt a significant difference in my life because of the anime.
  10. TeddiUrsa

How long have you been watching the anime?

When the very first episode of pokemon aired in Germany, 1999 I think, I was right on board. I even anticipated the first episode after my trusted anime Magazine from way back wrote an article about the show and how it wasnt as bad as expected for a merchandise Show. It also helped that the...
  11. TeddiUrsa

Review JN028: Sobbing Messon

Welcome to the Pokemon Anime ever since episode 1?
  12. TeddiUrsa

Review JN026: Jump! Koiking / Put it On! Yadoking

I logged in after years of absence because the overwhelmingly negative reactions here need a little balance! I loved every minute of the episode. Can we please, please please get more episodes like this one? It suits the anime SO much. English speaking Satoking, koiking return from space...
  13. TeddiUrsa

How did the original Ash's story end?

Ash isn't his name in the original though. I highly doubt his english dub name would influence anything. 'Satoshi' isn't a kind of tree.
  14. TeddiUrsa

How did the original Ash's story end?

"Satoshi" is a tree?
  15. TeddiUrsa

The Shiny Encounters Thread

The change in description seems only to be true with english speaking games. In my German version it still has the same description as in BW2, same for the japanese version.
  16. TeddiUrsa

Breaking Bad really is my good luck charm. While search for a shiny Klefki I stumbled across a shiny Ferroseed. 4 shinies in 2 days is pretty nifty. Back to Klefki hunting though...I hope I won't run into a shiny Skarmory while looking for it...maybe I'll try a fariy safari next. I don't know...
  17. TeddiUrsa

And once again I stopped Masuda methoding because, even with the shiny charm it just didn't work out... I got my shiny Meowstic anyway thanks to the friend safari throwing shinies at me lately for some reasons. Yesterday I caught a shiny Espurr, Petilil and Phantum in only 2 hours wandering...
  18. TeddiUrsa

Pokémon Link: Battle/Battle Trozei Coming Mid-March on the 3DS eShop!

Too bad the fandom seems to give this game the cold shoulder. I bought it day 1 last week and highly enjoyed it so far. Very addicting, very cool concept and very challenging later on too. It kinda reminds me of Tetris Attack for the SNES when comparing the stress-level I feel while playing...
  19. TeddiUrsa

Review XY004: Pikachu and Dedenne! Cheek Rub!!

So I am not the only one who thought that Kojiro would take out his Pokémon cards when he actually just used the TR-device when he looked up Maika in Ep. 2?
Back
Top Bottom