Search results for query: *

1. K

We're now a year into "Pocket Monsters RéBURST." What do you think of it so far?

I only learned about this reBurst business yesterday and just finished reading the first chapter (I've been out of the pokemon loop for a while). I have to say that I am VERY keen to continue reading to see where this goes because it shows a lot of promise! I hope that it carries on for some...
  2. K

COMPLETE: Board Games with a Pokemon (One-Shot) (EVERYONE)

I enjoyed this. It was cute with an abrupt ending that I find suits short stories very well. Job well done.
  3. K

EVERYONE: Ending Loneliness

Well this is an interesting perspective to take - seeing a battle through the eyes of the pokemon. I thought it was a good opening chapter. It's a little rough but it's definitely something that catches the attention. A little work in coming chapters on character development would be good...
  4. K

Japan hates the rest of Asia...

Well not *all* but occupation after World War II was not pleasant for the Japanese and they were forced to change a lot of things. This attitude towards foreigners is unfortunate but readily apparent in Japan. Still, given what I saw when I was there ie people deliberatly causing mischief...
  5. K

Mario Kart DS - Pure Karting heaven

Yeah, one of the few miracles for Australia with their games. And I was also really shocked that they got the WI-FI going so soon too.
  6. K

Mario Kart DS - Pure Karting heaven

Got the game, have no WI-FI access yet. Will work on that. I think this game shows a slight flaw in the DS's design though. I'm still working on the most comfortable way to hold the DS so I don't get pain in my thumb. Game's great though. Retro Cup in particular is fantastic.
  7. K

Australia's in the world cup! Whooo!

We held our own and looked quite dangerous in the first half but fell apart a little bit in the second. The score was still just 1-0 though.
  8. K

Australia's in the world cup! Whooo!

Ok, that's definitely not the case. The socceroos have the potential to be a fantastic team, perhaps not World Cup champions yet but we'll definitely give the teams in our pool a good go. Our new manager has done wonders for the team in the space of four months and we've got another 6 before...
  9. K

The Fanfic Board Rules & FAQ - 2005 Edition! Many changes!

Can i make a suggestion that you post a general idea of what each rating would entail for those users outside North America who have a completely different rating system?
  10. K

What video games are you playing now?

Dogasu: How's Jump superstars working out for ya? I'm currently playing Fire Emblem for the GBA, i'm stuck on one level because I refuse to let anyone in my party die :P Original Zelda on the GBA is being played with occasionally, it's bloody frustrating though. I'm dying to play World...
  11. K

FFV and FFVI headed for the GBA?

*follows dogasu in praying for chrono trigger and the FF games* FF6 rocks my socks. it would be great to have a handheld version of those games. I've not played 5 yet. I *think* i have it in my collection of Japanese SNES games but i dunno.
  12. K

What Are You Reading Right Now?

Just finished reading 'A Hero of our Time' by Mikael Lermontov. A fantastic read and one I'd have never considered if not for my lit. studies course. Slightly off topic but, Books I've read due to this course that are now on my fave list: Wuthering Heights - Emily Bronte Anna Karenina -...
  13. K

s-CRY-ed

I have mixed feelings on this series. The start is horribly slow, the characters aren't really all that interesting and the plot is a little... well, not really there. There is some fantastic animation and some good single episodes but there are also some really horrible ones too. Not a...
  14. K

Blackjack's LJ icon thread

Blackjack! You're a legend! I damn near died when I saw the Ludiculo one! Do you mind if I take one or two? (With due credit of course)
  15. K

Broken- Prologue

Firstly: You should keep the chapters all in the same thread. It's far more convenient on many levels. The idea is good and you've done a fair job of executing it. You have a few problems with description, particularly with the persian vs charmeleon fight. For example when the initial...
  16. K

The Greater Evil I : The Great Hunt (Chapter 8, 1/16)

That one seemed shorter than the other two... probably wasn't but it seemed like it. A few mistakes in there again but the story is excellent as usual and moves at a good pace.
  17. K

"They were all harmed." Cut the 'h', I think they're meant to be 'armed'. This is different from what I remember... again... it's still excellent too. Need to watch for those typos though. The Brock part... is that completely new or is my brain just not functioning correctly and I've just...
  18. K

Insane.... out of your damn mind. But... now I'm inspired to try again with my little darkish one... I can't decide if I need to hate you for this or not. :-D Oh and don't worry, I'm not talking about One Will Fall... to rewrite that would take four years...
  19. K

Review AG102: Island of Dr. Moroboshi! Fossil Pokemon Appear!!

I haven't seen a lot of AG so I may have missed a lot of Giovanni fantasy scenes but of the ones I've seen that has got to be the funniest yet. Nyasu's tarzan cry was icing on the cake.
  20. K

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

if you walk the streets in rainbow underwear I think that's a given. Me and Claudia Schiffer? What would the kids look like?
Back
Top Bottom