Search results for query: *

1. C

FAQ: Forum Update: Question & Suggestion Thread

Am I missing something or was the "search" feature for the forums removed? There's a search for bulbapedia I see, but nothing for the forums.....the search feature had always been around before.
  2. C

How do you think shipping has affected the pokemon fanbase?

Seems shippers just like posting pics from old episodes or fanart now with a quote. Probably because on social media you can't type as much as on a forum. So yeah I agree conversation is more limited. I'm surprised you see the latter, I mostly just come across some Pokeshipping vs. Amour...
  3. C

How do you think shipping has affected the pokemon fanbase?

Because most people don't post on forums anymore and they're on twitter and tumblr instead. Forums started dying somewhere around 2013-2014ish and they never really recovered. Pretty much every major forum I've been to that has existed since the early 2000's is pretty much on life support these...
  4. C

Does anyone else really like the singer, "Lorde?"

For those who don't know who she is: Lorde I really like Lorde. She was pretty vocal a few years back, but then went "underground" a bit only to re-emerge in many different forms. I also notice Lorde likes to move around a lot, following across many different "forms" in places you wouldn't...
  5. C

So it's been awhile since Alola league in the anime.

While I would have prefered him win the Kalos league, I'm glad he won at Alola. I mean sure beats yet another league loss, and the Alola league is the first thing he really truly won/completed since the Battle Frontier way back in the AG era. I think the problem with Alan isn't so much Ash lost...
  6. C

Is Arbok not a popular Pokémon?

It was popularized through the anime with Jessie for 5 years at least.
  7. C

Pokémon and the Mandela Effect

I think a big mandela affect is now that Brock has been gone from the anime for a decade, people are now starting to think he left at the end of Johto, instead of lasting 8 more years after that. Maybe because Brock's role in the Hoenn/DP arcs was so forgettable that people don't think much of...
  8. C

Some bizarre May hate on twitter I notice to this day

^ Well it's true it's just one persons post, there are others out there (obviously I don't want to flood this blog with twitter links, so I didn't post a bunch of stuff that I could of) sorry to ping you guys but I did this with others since I know not everyone visits the blog section, can you...
  9. C

Minireviews blog: Pokemon episodes and more!

Yeah it's obvious once HGSS came out they started making a bunch of fillers for old Johto Pokemon again. The very tail-end of DP picks up again because of course the writers wrap up the plotlines of the main cast and pokemon, but there is a lot of padding there. I also kinda feel Dawn's arc was...
  10. C

In any case she isn't, the reason I brought up those tweets from those people is they have a minority opinion that doesn't reflect the fandom as a whole. Most people on forums and the main pokemon anime fans on twitter consider her one of the best developed characters of the show. It's also...
  11. C

As much as I like the DP anime, some parts of it honestly are overrated, as you can see. Don't get me wrong it's still one of the best written arcs, but when you go through each individual ep...there's a lot of duds. Probably doesn't help Brock's character is at his absolute stalest at this...
  12. C

I mean May hasn't been part of the anime in nearly 15 years since 2006, and some of them still harbor such hatred of her after two decades, lol. Anyway it's just something I came across.
  13. C

Well keep in mind these posts also have nothing to do with Misty leaving, they're just talking about May in general. A lot of these people also like most of the other female leads except for May. Like here's another tweet from someone else from August 9th (last week): View...
  14. C

I guess its because you don't see any hate to her on forums anymore, but when you go to social media, it's pretty obvious how hated her character still is: View: https://twitter.com/CaptainCutter/status/1293640404118642688 View: https://twitter.com/CaptainCutter/status/1293640724617916421...
  15. C

The thing is Kanto was only 83 episodes and Orange Islands only 32 episodes, the two previous sagas were very short. As I said Johto was the first time they had to stretch a region over 3 years, and since it was the first time they did it, they didn't really know what to do to fill all the extra...
  16. C

Johto was the first time they had to stretch a region out over 3 years, so they weren't sure what they were doing. Couple that with Misty not having any real goal to follow like most of the later girls, Gary barely showing up so it felt like Ash had no rival 90% of the time, and just a lack of...
  17. C

Oof, you're in middle Johto. This is where the show was in a sea of almost endless filler. This is probably the most boring part of the entire series for me and why Johto gets so much dislike as a saga. Luckily Master Quest was the best season of Johto, so the saga did improve in its last year...
  18. C

Kill The Thread!

Ironically enough May had one of the biggest shipping subplots in the anime.
  19. C

Pokeshipping General Discussion

Dude, no petition is going to get Misty back in the anime nearly 20 years after she was written off the series. Much less something from the western/english speaking fandom that virtually nobody on the Japanese staff will ever see. She might get another cameo for 2 eps again like she got in SM...
  20. C

More new sync pairs in Pokémon Masters

May will probably have Mudkip like her toy figure has. If not that then probably something like Beautifly. I’d rather her get something she is associated with than something random like Dawn getting Turtwig because Piplup was used already.
Back
Top Bottom