Search results for query: *

• Users: Serebii
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

Combination Attacks

The first details on special CoroCoro magazine; CoroCoro Special's October issue have started to come out through a Twitter so there is a possibility of it being inaccurate, with thanks to Sabonea Masukippa for translation. This issue confirms a new feature within Double & Triple Battles called...
  2. S

All Forms not "Forme"

Just figured I'd let you know, posted this on SPP yesterday Castform and Cherrim have been given official US Form names and selection screen sprites in this game. We already knew Cherrim did (with their Jp names being Negative & Positive Forms), but I didn't know Castform did so I'm spreading...
  3. S

Possibly Massive Bulbapedia Error Spotted

Hey guys I just spotted a massive Bulbapedia Error. I was just emailed in regards to the stats conflicting for Roserade between my site and PPN's site. I know mine is right as we double checked it and Veekun got the same thing and all the values for old Pokemon match 3rd gen as well, however...
  4. S

Buoysel's US Name..

Moment of truth tomorrow my friends
  5. S

Ash's New Look Revealed

Figured you guys might wanna see this in a seperate topic Ash's Shinou look revealed From scan featuring DP Anime Merchandise at http://f42.aaa.livedoor.jp/~imawaka/imgboardphp/src/1157360519158.jpg
  6. S

Pokémon Trozei EU Name & Date Revealed

Dunno if you guys care about this or not NOE revealed today that Pokémon Trozei will come out in Europe on the 28th of April under the name "Pokémon Link!" I suppose its because they had problems translating Trozei into French, German, Spanish etc.
Back
Top Bottom